Swholli plays EVERY NES GAME EVER - A Video Series

Author Topic: Swholli plays EVERY NES GAME EVER - A Video Series  (Read 695 times)

What?

What started back in February as an idea I had for Freek and I to do a collab video soon turned into a stand alone venture as a pilot for a new web show I was working on. So, the maiden voyage of The Swholli Show turned into this. It was originally gonna be one long episode, but I realized quickly that 700+ games in one video, even at 30 seconds devoted to a game, that'd be a loving five hour video.

This should prove to be a daunting task to finish, so the idea now is to just have it be an ongoing series where I play about 20-25 games per episode and finish it over the course of a couple of months.

Right now there's only one episode (split into two parts because it wasn't originally supposed to be uploaded) but you can watch those here now:

As always, feedback is always appreciated!

The Scores

By the end of the series the idea is to take my top ten favorite games and my top ten worst games, and seeing how I'll have experience playing every goddamned game my list probably won't look like everyone's list. I'll give more in-depth reviews of the twenty best/worst games at the end.

Here's the games I've played so far, and the scores I give them out of ten, in alphabetical order as according to Wikipedia.

Wikipedia List

(Note: the roms I downloaded are slightly out of order to this list)

10-Yard Fight  6/10

1942  6/10

1943: The Battle of Midway  7/10

2-in-1 Super Mario Bros - Duck Hunt  8/10  and  7/10

2-in-1 Super Spike V'Ball - World Cup Soccer  2/10  and  4/10

The 3-D Battles of WorldRunner  9/10

3-in-1 Super Mario Bros - Duck Hunt - World Class Track Meet   6/10

720°   8/10

8 Eyes   4/10

A Nightmare on Elm Street   4/10

Abadox   7/10

The Addams Family   2/10