Author Topic: i am very glad trans aren't allowed in the military  (Read 10770 times)

uh, it is? what are you getting at? many things are based on each other, that doesn't mean they are the same thing

What is the point of it if it means absolutely nothing other than to act as a nickname. Just give yourself a nickname if that's the case.
ask the people who make that decision themselves. it's in the constitution that what you do with your identity, body and property is your own business.

if someone wants to change their name, it shouldn't really bother you. likewise if someone wants to change their gender, it shouldn't bother you either. even if they do cosmetic surgery or mutilation or whatever, it doesn't impose on your life or the lives of anyone else

Gender is based on love, of which there are only 2. You can be male by love, but are effeminate. You cannot use gender to explain anything else about your personality, because if that were the case, I could identify as dog gender or Apache attack helicopter gender because I identify as those 2 things. It's stupid.

tbh I don't see why anybody would let a person in the military that cant tell what side of the autism and gender spectrum it woke up on

theoretically you can do that if you want. if you want to identify as alien space cruiser, go ahead. it's really loving weird and everyone will probably laugh but if you, as a citizen of the united states, feel that's what you want to identify as, then, uhhh... you can. our laws aren't made to judge people, they're made to decide what is best objectively measured as right or wrong. identifying as cheese isn't right or wrong, but using your cheese identification status to cut your skin with a cheese grader is objectively wrong, as it is impairing your behavioral abilities

i don't define gender identity and love and personality and all those other things. if you want to read up on it, read the world health organization's page on gender and maybe you'll find some answers, maybe enlighten yourself or discover things you've misunderstood

theoretically you can do that if you want. if you want to identify as alien space cruiser, go ahead. it's really loving weird and everyone will probably laugh but if you, as a citizen of the united states, feel that's what you want to identify as, then, uhhh... you can.

i don't define gender identity and love and personality and all those other things. if you want to read up on it, read the world health organization's page on gender and maybe you'll find some answers, maybe enlighten yourself or discover things you've misunderstood
As far as I'm aware, the whole gender spectrum thing is confined within the handicapped walls of tumblrland. If not then prove me wrong and show me.

Also one thing is being free, and another is believing you're free by being delusional.

As far as I'm aware, the whole gender spectrum thing is confined within the handicapped walls of tumblrland. If not then prove me wrong and show me.
http://www.who.int/gender-equity-rights/understanding/gender-definition/en/
officially owned by the un, responsible for designing cures for malaria, ebola, and various other plagues. helping with disaster relief, etc. top scientists in sociology, epidemiology, every field that deals with human physical and mental health.

Also one thing is being free, and another is believing you're free by being delusional.
unless the 14th amendment is an illusion, i think the former part of your sentence is all that is applicable. as i said before, transgenders aren't delusional. they don't believe they are now a different love; it is simply preference, and people who can't seem to respect their preferences on the ground that 'i dont agree with you therefore you are delusional'

if you dont want to acknowledge other people's preferences, it's your right and your decision. but your refusal to acknowledge that doesn't justify oppression or discrimination against them, which is what Annoying Orange is proposing.

This is entirely your opinion, but sadly almost all health organizations and laws say this is false. as it currently stands and how many well studied abstracts have found, gender is a form of identity, while love is male or female
i mean, you can google the history of transgenderism and find ancient greek texts from 5000 BCE documenting how people would change their gender. transgenderism isn't just a new phenomenon, it's always been around, it's just that societies have been so oppressive of it that coming out as transgender would either ostricize you from civilization, get you killed, or harassed. luckily we live in a country where these freedoms are (mostly) respected

i think your impression on transgender people is mostly misunderstood. as someone who lives in a very liberal city i can assure you that transgender kids are just people who feel uncomfortable with who they are and want to feel more comfortable. it's not an illusion, it's not pandering or attention whoring, it's just respect. if something makes you uncomfortable, you will naturally be drawn to whatever makes you feel comfortable, and that's not seeking attention, it's just being human
im not denying that gender dysphoria isn't a real thing. but to be honest any average teenager isn't comfortable with themself. like when i was a teenager i didn't feel comfortable unless i had a jacket on. i wasn't cold or anything. i just didn't feel mentally comfortable. i wore a jacket every day from middle school till highschool. id even wear it in the hot summer just because i felt better with myself wearing a jacket.  i don't constantly wear jackets anymore. it was just something phase that gave me comfort through my early teenage years. and nobodys gonna care that i wore a jacket every day.

see a phase is different. loveuality and transgenderism can be phases and sometimes are, but for the most part it's the same thing as a kink. it's just a personal preference that you have and always will have mostly for the rest of your life. if you're 18 years old and you've decided as a private citizen of the united states to like ebony brown town research, gay love & identify as the opposite love, then that's final.

of course, going over to everyone you meet and saying 'i like ebony brown town research and gay love, respect me or ill call the police' is loving awful and the people that do do that are a minority of attention seeking friends, but there are legitimate people out there who are set on their loveual preferences & want to continue with their life and preferences without the government telling them what they can or can't do. this majority of people exercising their rights and enjoying the privacy and rights that every other american citizens should be enjoying are going to be legitimately hurt by this 'ban all transgenders' stunt.

these are people who train months through physical and mental tests, dedicate their life to defending this entire country, and have no health issues, and now they are going to be discharged by the very government they work hard to protect. it's cruel and ironic, and no amount of 'mental illness in military' is going to justify this at all
« Last Edit: July 27, 2017, 09:26:03 AM by PhantOS »

http://www.who.int/gender-equity-rights/understanding/gender-definition/en/
officially owned by the un, responsible for designing cures for malaria, ebola, and various other plagues. helping with disaster relief, etc. top scientists in sociology, epidemiology, every field that deals with human physical and mental health.
I gather nothing from this article stating that there are not only 2 genders, male and female. In fact, it states that gender is a social construct for the characteristics of male and females
« Last Edit: July 27, 2017, 09:29:13 AM by General »

I gather nothing from this article stating that there are not only 2 genders, male and female.
i'm probably wrong on identifying as different genders, but it definitely talks about how there's a spectrum of identities that pertain to the social norms and practices of lovees

all of this discussion isn't really relevant beyond semantics.

Well yes like I previously stated, you can be male by love but have an effeminate personality. But you can only be one of the two, or somewhere in the middle of male and female. Any other gender is a delusion and doesn't exist.

i agree. it still isn't relevant to the main topic

you mean I'm not a demiboy??

you mean I'm not a demiboy??
hey it's okay if you're gay for men's cum