Author Topic: B4V21 - Old Blockland!  (Read 10493 times)

Does anyone have any good mapping resources for v20? I mean as in making the models for the maps. It'd be cool to see some maps being made again, and I'd love to participate in something like that if there are any good learning resources.

Torque Constructor is pretty much the only tool for making interiors

going to clayhanson.x10host.com just brings your site up instead of the master server listing, what user agent is it looking for?

Does anyone have any good mapping resources for v20? I mean as in making the models for the maps. It'd be cool to see some maps being made again, and I'd love to participate in something like that if there are any good learning resources.
in the discord are two map makers with the 'map makers' role, you could ask them if you need help with anything
but yeah, maps are pretty much made with mission editor and torque constructor. that's all i know, anyway.

I seriously advise against this because v20 has at least a couple exploits that allow a server to execute arbitrary torquescript code on a client.

I can make a video tutorial of Torque Constructor on how to make a simple Blocko city. It's not hard, you only need a lot of patience and time if you want to do it perfect. Check out my map list on Peekarica.

I can make a video tutorial of Torque Constructor on how to make a simple Blocko city. It's not hard, you only need a lot of patience and time if you want to do it perfect. Check out my map list on Peekarica.

Yes please. I have some experience with constructor, but it's been a long time and I wasn't ever that good with it.

A new version of Script_CustomMS is available.

if you want to see what servers are online without going onto v20, you can use this site:
http://clayhanson.x10host.com/index.php?a=masterserver

« Last Edit: August 05, 2017, 11:35:20 AM by Electrk. »

the RTB add-on download in the OP has a working IRC:

I seriously advise against this because v20 has at least a couple exploits that allow a server to execute arbitrary torquescript code on a client.

It can't do that unless the server hoster has a mod that gives a backdoor. Almost every single mod like that has been failbinned or crap-on-d.

It can't do that unless the server hoster has a mod that gives a backdoor. Almost every single mod like that has been failbinned or crap-on-d.

This is not true because the exploit exists in the client-sided scripts that come preloaded with every installation of v20. The backdoor is in the game. It was fixed in the update that was posted above, r1985 and r1986