older blockland user check-in.

Author Topic: older blockland user check-in.  (Read 162137 times)

I'm gonna make a list of all the people who've stopped by and said hi in this topic

hi

do you play the game anymore?

no

I didn't see these parts actually:

how's life been treating yo
Decent. School is good, work is good, life is good.

do you play the game anymore?
Nope, I've launched the game and stared sadly at the server list for a few minutes a few times but that's about it. I don't think I have the time or the drive to make anything interesting myself anymore, and I guess no one else really does either.

shout out to anyone pre-2010 that have more then 6 keys revoked
You called?

Damn this is pretty cool to see, if only some friends I new from back then would show up.

Not a chance, sorry. I had a hard drive failure around half a year ago and everything I've worked on that wasn't already online is very gone now. Even before that, I think I lost track of all my Blockland projects months prior and might have accidentally tossed them out while just cleaning, which felt bad.

Damn I remember you, you were making that dope ass black ops 2 weapon pack, it hurts to know that was could've been, is no more  :panda:

it's confirmed, i charmed the thread to bring back older users.

Not a chance, sorry. I had a hard drive failure around half a year ago and everything I've worked on that wasn't already online is very gone now. Even before that, I think I lost track of all my Blockland projects months prior and might have accidentally tossed them out while just cleaning, which felt bad.
sorry bout that what a bummer

it's confirmed, i charmed the thread to bring back older users.
your plan worked.

Hi.

Bought my key (on a 3DS) on December 19th (or the 18th, Amazon isn't showing the order aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa) 2011. First server I played was some slopes TDM. I believe they were recording something?

I would consider an "old" blockland user to have had the game for at least 5 or 6 years

Hi.

Bought my key (on a 3DS) on December 19th (or the 18th, Amazon isn't showing the order aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa) 2011. First server I played was some slopes TDM. I believe they were recording something?
are you still a big bully

also holy forget kaje

id buy some of those things for real, that's quality stuff. would you consider ever making leather notebooks? i would buy those off you in a heartbeat

i've been in the community since/got retail in 2009, been goofin around blockland since at least 2007

also holy forget kaje

id buy some of those things for real, that's quality stuff. would you consider ever making leather notebooks? i would buy those off you in a heartbeat

I've made notebook holders before if that's what you mean.  I have looked into book binding too.  You can see more current stuff on my personal instagram https://www.instagram.com/jacobvadnais/
« Last Edit: August 26, 2017, 10:28:29 PM by Kaje »