older blockland user check-in.

Author Topic: older blockland user check-in.  (Read 168916 times)

Being married, buying a house, starting a business, etc.
Congrats

Yeah I just randomly reinstalled Blockland and thought I'd check out the forum.
You may notice Blockland looks shinier now, and that it can also look even better

Being married, buying a house, starting a business, etc.

is this that "life" thing I keep hearing people talk about???

no but seriously congrats man
I know you probably won't recognize anyone on the forums aside from like mld or bisjac, but it's cool that you came back

what kind of business is it?

I updated the list of people and can say I'm absolutely astounded by the number of people who've shown up. So happy to see you guys stop by, even if for a moment, and saying hi.

this thread is really special

hey kaje, how's it goin?

oh it's taboo

i mean, wasn't iban BOS? he showed up for a few days.

Give or take. It's been however many years, maybe statute of limitations took effect.

great can you forget off now

stuff dude am I an "older user" now this sucks

y'all have gotten me through middle school, high school + halfway through college by now. that kinda blows my mind. here's to another 9 years of my life continuing to spiral out of control :')

haven't heard these names in years holy forget
« Last Edit: August 25, 2017, 08:06:02 PM by Placid »

hey kaje, how's it goin?

Not too bad, other than turning 30 this month :'( You?

is this that "life" thing I keep hearing people talk about???

no but seriously congrats man
I know you probably won't recognize anyone on the forums aside from like mld or bisjac, but it's cool that you came back

what kind of business is it?

Thanks.  I make stuff out of leather mostly.  Wallets, bags, belts, etc.  I sell locally currently but I'm trying to get some products online.  I used to sell under the name Jake's Craft but now It's Weathered Workshop.

www.jakescraft.com

www.weatheredworkshop.com

So did someone tell you about this topic, or do absent old user actually have magical powers that tells them when people on the BLF are talking about them?
I glance over here every now and again out of curiosity or to find something I vaguely remember.

hey taboo while youre here do you happen to have khains frag grenade lying around from when you made h+k extended
thanks in advanced (i better get it too))

hey taboo while youre here do you happen to have khains frag grenade lying around from when you made h+k extended
thanks in advanced (i better get it too))
Not a chance, sorry. I had a hard drive failure around half a year ago and everything I've worked on that wasn't already online is very gone now. Even before that, I think I lost track of all my Blockland projects months prior and might have accidentally tossed them out while just cleaning, which felt bad.