Author Topic: older blockland user check-in.  (Read 165906 times)

By the way, if anyone has any really old caches lying around from around about the time I joined, if you could copy and paste it somewhere and share the link then that would be superb.  There are a lot of old addons I'm looking for that are probably locked up in someones old cache somewhere sad, lonely, damp, and unloved.  ;-(
if you know the names I can check if I have them

I got Blockland on April 28th, 2008 on my birthday. I played on a zombie server by CaptainBlue. It was a city build and there were glass panes everywhere. It used Rotondo's old zombie mod, from before Add-Ons were packaged and it was a necessity to use a "Shapes" folder. My brother and cousin took control and I didn't get to play that much. I disconnected and the server filled, I was not able to rejoin. That server never came back up.

I was born on the 8th, 20 days before you, But i didn't BL for some time after. The first game i remember having on our old PC was the last Red Baron game.

I forgot that you didn't used to download addon models, everything was just a recolored default item

hi, I host a stupid server now sometimes

Member since 2011, got a new name for BLF and working on Star Wars stuff in Blockland since I got obsessed with Star Wars back in 2014-ish.

Welcome back to Blockland, I hope you have fun!

I forgot that you didn't used to download addon models, everything was just a recolored default item
and there were no sounds

Hello! I am here and i am old.

Back to lurking

wow i posted in this thread when it first appeared then forgot about it, but only now have i properly read it
it's fantastic seeing all these old names again!

i personally joined in 2009, ID 13939.

even though i've been on the forums since 2009, i hadn't really got to know many people however it's still really cool seeing a bunch of old users pop back up again
« Last Edit: August 30, 2017, 02:04:26 PM by K3k0m@n »

Drive-by check-in here, class of '09 (almost 10 years!), v11, ID 12596. Kinda fell out of the game once Comr4de and BAN/ARES went inactive.