Author Topic: older blockland user check-in.  (Read 168884 times)

Heya, folks. :) ID 269 here, probably known for the short video "Blockland went BLOCKO", or maybe not. Playing Blockland was genuinely fun back when I had less obligations, plenty of time to spare and a good set of common friends actively playing. I managed to keep track of a few of them thanks to Steam, but most of them are gone from my memory.

Good job on this initiative!
You never used that transparent version of your avatar that i made you all those years ago :(

You never used that transparent version of your avatar that i made you all those years ago :(
Ouch, now that makes me feel bad... :( It's nothing personal, I just liked it better with the background. I'm surprised I even remember this. :o

Speaking of remembering... Does anyone know what happened to Spation?

Ouch, now that makes me feel bad... :( It's nothing personal, I just liked it better with the background. I'm surprised I even remember this. :o
Eh, it's fine, probably wasn't even that good anyway

I mostly just brought it up jokingly since i also somehow remembered that being a thing that i did

Also, i think Spation just stopped playing one day and then his account was banned after Monty started using it
https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=73281.msg1241127#msg1241127

I guess Spation gave his account to him or something, idk
« Last Edit: September 07, 2017, 09:42:00 PM by Masterlegodude »

Heya, folks. :) ID 269 here, probably known for the short video "Blockland went BLOCKO", or maybe not. Playing Blockland was genuinely fun back when I had less obligations, plenty of time to spare and a good set of common friends actively playing. I managed to keep track of a few of them thanks to Steam, but most of them are gone from my memory.

Good job on this initiative!

Hey :)

rip toncex
guy is a douche anyway, stole my steam account after I kindly let him use it to try Gmod :(

so do I just post when I joined and my ID?  that seems to be the theme here.

joined the alpha in either december 2004 or january/february of 2005.  Bought the retail release a day after it was released in 2007 with the ID 239.

I'm still making action figures and drawing stuff.  That's about it, I'd be playing the game too if I had a working computer.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2017, 12:35:11 AM by Lalam24 »

Sheeeeet boi, I'm Psygo, blid 570, probably only remembered for being a richardhead, don't really touch the game much anymore tho
Name sounds slightly familiar.

I got linked here by snot,
So now we know who the necromancer is.

wowe thas a lotta triple digit lads as of recent ay

I'm still making action figures and drawing stuff.
Your figures are pretty amazing, have you ever thought of making a series of original action figures and selling them?

so do I just post when I joined and my ID?  that seems to be the theme here.

joined the alpha in either december 2004 or january/february of 2005.  Bought the retail release a day after it was released in 2007 with the ID 239.

I'm still making action figures and drawing stuff.  That's about it, I'd be playing the game too if I had a working computer.
shut up and go post more bionicles on DA!!11 >:P
pretty pls

And then i never made bricks ever again

Shortest brick making career ever

A really good one tough :^)

I'm alive. (MegaScience) I've just been busy with a game we all messed with around 2006-2007. I'm quite the hated individual, as you'd expect! (Oh and I was MasterCE among other names back when I was indecisive.)