Author Topic: older blockland user check-in.  (Read 169266 times)

Your figures are pretty amazing, have you ever thought of making a series of original action figures and selling them?
thanks dude, I've been doing some design work for Anthonyscustoms on his toy line but that's only been drawings if it counts.

shut up and go post more bionicles on DA!!11 >:P
pretty pls
I might be posting something lego soon but not bionicle.

Seeing all these familiar faces makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside
sure does, it's nice to know a lot of the older community is still alive and well

Heya, folks. :) ID 269 here, probably known for the short video "Blockland went BLOCKO"
oh my gosh
i watched that when i had the demo lol

i am jirue and i am gud
where have u been lego man? make more lego half life vehicle building tutorials for me!

yis lego stuff has missed u

yis lego stuff has missed u
ya but I remember he made a lego airboat video on youtube and I couldn't find the pieces to build it ;(

ya but I remember he made a lego airboat video on youtube and I couldn't find the pieces to build it ;(
link

Need destroyer and randomguy to pop up we need the old nwb crew

Heck, I might choose to play/host some Blockland instead of playing other games for the next few months (not that I will have that much free time anyway), and I'd invite the other veterans to do the same.

On an unrelated note, do you ever wind up looking at old threads?

I go really far back on different boards all the time. It's hilarious to see the old memes and users typing differently

Actually, I paged through my old Cohort thread from 2013 today for no specific reason. :P

Date Registered:    26 May 2005, 08:59:49 PM
Blockland ID:    131

Snot made me post here, I still check sometimes but I don't really find much that interesting to respond to.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2017, 07:07:50 PM by tails »

Snot, stop making old people post against their will :(