older blockland user check-in.

Author Topic: older blockland user check-in.  (Read 168710 times)

holy stuff my birthday is one day after
high five my dude
Hey! Catch you there bro!
!!ur welcome <3
you're the best babe <3

« Last Edit: July 29, 2017, 08:40:38 PM by gr8dayseth »

yea i heard he was a rly nice guy
i'm a rly nice guy 2 i wanna meet him here!!
you're nice but you'll never be magick mage nice. he's literally the pope.  :iceCream:

I guess I'll make a more serious reply since I'm feeling nostalgic.

I got Blockland on April 28th, 2008 on my birthday. I played on a zombie server by CaptainBlue. It was a city build and there were glass panes everywhere. It used Rotondo's old zombie mod, from before Add-Ons were packaged and it was a necessity to use a "Shapes" folder. My brother and cousin took control and I didn't get to play that much. I disconnected and the server filled, I was not able to rejoin. That server never came back up.

I was nine. I have now had Blockland for over half my life. When I was thirteen, I failed Nobot in delivering BBB. When I was fifteen, I failed Felipe in delivering a clean SuperKart. When I was sixteen, I failed myself in finished BBB. I haven't touched Blockland since I turned Eighteen. Blockland's really helped spark my passion for programming and hopefully I can pull a CS Major out of my ass somewhere down the line. I owe a lot to it, so I'll be floating around these forums for a while longer.
my birthday is two days before yours what the forget

Blockland's really helped spark my passion for programming and hopefully I can pull a CS Major out of my ass somewhere down the line.
currently doing that myself, it's kind of fun
kind of tedious though, since a lot of what they try to teach in classes is already known from BL/self taught

you're nice but you'll never be magick mage nice. he's literally the pope.  :iceCream:
aw
i have much to learn!

I got BL back in ~2009 I think, ID 16376
I still play sometimes and browse the forums regularly, not nearly as active as I once was though

my birthday is two days before yours what the forget
Same year :O?

i was around ever since 2012 and i haven't got drama'd yet

Im just kind of here. Not enough time to play the game or make anything, but the forums are still an occasional late night stop.

10 years, original ID 5462. Nobody remembers me because I never did anything great. storyOfMyLife

im still here very prominently. blockland has throughout time proven to be the best sandbox game for me

life since i joined (2007) has definitely been interesting. i remember diddling chicken scratch on old jpegs in paint to make my avatars for the forums. now im using the full range of adobe, autodesk, and my self-built studio to work on cartoons/tv projects that ill start pitching as i finish them off.

certainly wouldn't be where/who i am now without blockland and its community <3

believe i joined in 2009. V13?

i may as well post how long i've been here since everyone else is too. i joined in june of 2009 when v12 first came out. would've gotten it sooner around v11 but alas $20 was a lot at the time for me.