older blockland user check-in.

Author Topic: older blockland user check-in.  (Read 164176 times)

does anyone remember maverick's sniper tdm's/ctf's

v8, one map was sorta like 2fort but with a ton of boxes and two bridges cause snipers

me and electrk used to do all kinds of cool stuff together actually. disconnected freebuild, zombies in the bluzone, a few other things. weren't you in Height at one point?

obligatory rip my brother thorfin:(
i played on glass' fort wars a few years ago and i got enslaved as a mop and i was the best damn mop thorfin ever had

first server i joined afaik was on the slopes and i made this little wooden shack on the side/edge of map where i just forgeted around and it was honestly a lot of fun

shout out to anyone pre-2010 that have not gotten their forum account banned.
represent

sitting on 7-8 years here, still post sometimes but i'm usually hiding in discords

obligatory rip my brother thorfin:(
(even though i didn't know him personally)

first server I joined was a fort wars on colony canyons and was shown how to do a simple combo lock

it's still one of my favorite map addons, along with tank battlefield, spyglass, and that house map with the open living room, dining room, and kitchen

me and electrk used to do all kinds of cool stuff together actually. disconnected freebuild, zombies in the bluzone, a few other things. weren't you in Height at one point?

Yeah, I remember that; we had a lot of fun together. Then I kind of became a richard to you or something and you removed me. Sorry about that.

And no, I wasn't in Height
« Last Edit: July 31, 2017, 09:32:30 AM by Electrk. »

what happened to gravity cat

Joined v11, loved the old Wizzard dogfights, remember AoB, BlockoWorld, GSF's maps and of course RTB, but then life happened and I got busy. Thinking of returning and improving my building skill soon now so advice would be appreciated haha!

What's been happening?

shout out to anyone pre-2010 that have not gotten their forum account banned.
:(

I'm a v16 baby, anyone remember Disconnected's Freebuild?
Used to build a lot there.

I have no idea when I joined, my id is 20440 but I don't know anything, a lot of things still feel kinda new to me considering how I play the game then take a year, half a year break, and then come back. I kinda miss the old servers like the tf2 servers and well, just plain tdms with gimmicks, the servers now are kinda boring. and the servers that are cool have no one on them. I have quite a few ideas, a couple unoriginal but no ones been doing them lately, but I'm just worried about people coming on and calling it a ripoff or some stuff.

Joined v11, loved the old Wizzard dogfights, remember AoB, BlockoWorld, GSF's maps and of course RTB, but then life happened and I got busy. Thinking of returning and improving my building skill soon now so advice would be appreciated haha!
My ID is 14321, I think you were right next to me, I got the game around 2009-10
Also my account has not been banned ever woo

I remember some servers but I have trouble remembering most of them
I loved gcat servers tho, in GSF paradise and his weaponry, damn

If you want advice I can help you, I can show you stuff and show you friends to help you as well
« Last Edit: July 31, 2017, 03:09:47 PM by Checko2100 »