older blockland user check-in.

Author Topic: older blockland user check-in.  (Read 162098 times)

It is absolutely Rise of Blockland! Thank you very much, that has been bothering me on and off for weeks now. Also, sup snot

Now get off my lawn, blah blah drama.

I haven't seen Bandana man in a while

It is absolutely Rise of Blockland! Thank you very much, that has been bothering me on and off for weeks now. Also, sup snot

Now get off my lawn, blah blah drama.
Oh my I recognize that. Also MLD, GFD and Barn all in a row :D

Account is from late-2008, but I've been playing since probably mid-2006 (original RTB's heyday if I'm remembering right). I think I actually bought retail only a few days after it was released (hence the low BLID). Haven't been here since late-2013; stopped posting soon after I turned 17 for whatever reason. 21 now, nostalgia has bitten me and I've been trying to reconnect with some of my blockland/roblox friends that I've lost touch with over the years (though most around probably 2011/2012) which has lead me here. Looked through my PM inbox to see who I had messaged in the past and many haven't been active for at least 5 years.

The passage of time hurts. How's it going for everyone else?

BL ID 4872

Got the game around the time version 8 was still a thing. Sad to see most people I remember left.

hi

still here I just don't visit often or really post anymore

I haven’t posted here but I’m pretty old i guess. i would’ve joined before events were introduced but i just messed around in the demo for a couple months before buying the game.
I joined just a little while before events were introduced.

I remember watching 2D build iconic maps like L4D hotel. I miss playing and building with him, he was cool.

BL_ID 35799
Bought the game a few months before shaders were implemented.

I miss Lalam24 and “kitty”

update the list ya lazy bum

Lalam would literally sit in Nobot's deathrace afk for, and i'm not kidding 5 hours at a time just afk. He was a chill guy and admin.

I lurk a few times a month still. Been a long time since I've played, though.

I busted out my old machine earlier today, looking through old files. Oh no, I've found some screenshots of the old days... The screenshots are from Jan 2006. It looks like I made an army of Bob Dole bots that apparently walked forward through an obstacle course? I do remember the stretched and rotated bricks of ancient times, though!

I've also found the Rise of Blockland server files. Not the ver2 leaked ones, but the actual v1 ones given directly to me by Mr.Wallet back in the day. Dated July 2008. Cool stuff.

As an aside, does Blockland have a central and/or popular discord?