older blockland user check-in.

Author Topic: older blockland user check-in.  (Read 164565 times)

*snaps

i still have tape on steam so we're all good. thanks though :)
same

I don't know what your steam name is but I don't doubt it. I keep all my friend people :D

Joined in 2009. Didnt have many friends but knew Some Assembly Required and GSF Ghost

Joined round 08-09, had my fourm account banned twice actually.

I don't play as much just because of a lack of interest personally, though recently my friends wanted to play it out of boredom so theres that.

Joined in 2009. Didnt have many friends but knew Some Assembly Required and GSF Ghost
hey I remember you......... I made an edit of your avatar once for halloween

join in v8, 4044 id boys

I am Dilt

I am a man who bought Blockland 7/5/2007, but I've been playing since the initial freeware versions came out years before this, around 2005.

I have been summoned because I remembered an old server that I used to play on. It was centered around building stuff based on in-game currency that generated over time. Those three blocks in the middle were the currency generators. Does anybody remember this ancient server?

The only pic I have of it (edited, imgur host):
« Last Edit: January 20, 2018, 07:40:51 PM by Dilt »

The only pic I have of it:
you'll have to reupload your photobucket images somewhere else - photobucket recentlyish starting disallowing people from posting images on other sites
id reccomend imgur

I am Dilt

I am a man who bought Blockland 7/5/2007, but I've been playing since the initial freeware versions came out years before this, around 2005.

I have been summoned because I remembered an old server that I used to play on. It was centered around building stuff based on in-game currency that generated over time. Those three blocks in the middle were the currency generators. Does anybody remember this ancient server?

The only pic I have of it:

i'm not sure but it reminds me of rise of blockland, which was hosted a year ago

i'm not sure but it reminds me of rise of blockland, which was hosted a year ago
yep it was definitely RoB

Joined round 08-09, had my fourm account banned twice actually.

I don't play as much just because of a lack of interest personally, though recently my friends wanted to play it out of boredom so theres that.
Frost! We were good friends back in the day, not sure what alias you'd remember me by. Mustang/Watson perhaps.

It is absolutely Rise of Blockland! Thank you very much, that has been bothering me on and off for weeks now. Also, sup snot

Now get off my lawn, blah blah drama.

I knew i recognized your name, it just took a picture of Drama Man to jog my memory

I haven’t posted here but I’m pretty old i guess. i would’ve joined before events were introduced but i just messed around in the demo for a couple months before buying the game.