Author Topic: older blockland user check-in.  (Read 168791 times)

does edd's ban mean that rotondo has posted here
king of page 60

no that's just rotondo editing the post to show that they were banned for it

11534 here from back in 2009. really wish this game was still thriving as it did years ago. Most people know me as [iPhone] and my infamous CityRPG servers... lol

27345 on default account, 35195 on forums.

Hi, i got Bl back in 2006 my BL ID is 6742, and honestly it makes me sad seeing it slowly die when i have more idea i want to build and show everyone

« Last Edit: February 21, 2018, 12:13:12 PM by _FooxTrot_ »

Hi. Old.
i remember you i think!!! did you used to host challenges waaaay back when? im distinctly remembering a level one that was a giant black room with green for a floor (glow fx trans green) and a level 2 that was white and im p aure the goal was to collect bananas?

idk this was a challenge I played in 2007 and it was hosted by a person with "Block" in their name. i alwyas remembered it to be you

Hi. Old.
Speaking of old, i still have this old bandwagon image from '09 for some reason which has your avatar in it

Now that's old

A good portion of those people are no longer around, though Dread, Tonce, Gen. Nick may post sometimes. Socko, Netwars_4, Pingpeppy, NickTheSushi seem to have left forever.

Speaking of old, i still have this old bandwagon image from '09 for some reason which has your avatar in it
-image-

Now that's old
I remember this! I can't believe you still have that.

I remember this! I can't believe you still have that.
Someone has to keep the memories of the good old days of Blockland alive!