older blockland user check-in.

Author Topic: older blockland user check-in.  (Read 162066 times)

WHAT.I think 8K is fairly old. I'm pretty sure that blockland.us got to at least 10K
i got my lego lad key from bl.us and its 20k

been playing since november 21st 2012

blid is 40872

Had my account since 2011, and good God has this game helped me through tough times.
I will still never forget the first time my server had more than 10 players. It was a magical time.

shout out to anyone pre-2010 who started out acting dumb and got better as the years went by.
eyyyy issa me! I was almost 11 when I got this game and now I'm 19 so I think my behavior has improved pretty significantly (barring that time I was a total handicap and got banned)

I just think it's a shame that this game has brought me so much excitement and so many magical moments and now I just use my key for this here forum mostly. 3000+ hours just kinda gone

Kinda weird that I am getting all nostalgic seeing people I was never even really friends with or anything. Most of the people I liked have all moved on to other things or I've forgotten about them
« Last Edit: August 02, 2017, 09:06:00 PM by Taciturn »

holy
stuff
its
king
leo

i still remember your kickass builds back in the day, sad you got bored/had to go do irl things.

A bit of both. But who knows, maybe I'll be back :)

I still browse here.
But I don't really play a whole lot of video games these days. Too many IRL plans

I still browse here.
But I don't really play a whole lot of video games these days. Too many IRL plans
holy stuff its been a while since ive seen you. where you've been my dude?

Once you get into it you never leave. I haven't played the game in years but I do check the forums every now and then as well as do egoistical searches.

Had gotten the game in 2010 as a different user but, didn't played much of it.

Got into Blockland more in 2012 with the forums.

Daffytitanic (BLID:34761)

ppl always joke around about how u never leave but u honestly dont and this thread is living proof

Started in 2010. Good to see old peeps still here. :)

Blockland and blf are as addictive as a loving cigarette lmao

How did badspot achieve it

Blockland and blf are as addictive as a loving cigarette lmao

How did badspot achieve it
I used to play it a lot, when I used to have a sum amount of friend in-game, now I just browse the forums too much

Was playing since 2007, but only demo at first for several years. Got my account sometime in 2013, I think. 25760.