Author Topic: older blockland user check-in.  (Read 168905 times)

do i count

i joined in v20 so idk

Hi friends, I just had a dream where I was playing blockland so I figured I'd come to check up on the forums. I hope you're all doing okay.

BLID 6869 / IGN - Yuuka

I think you might've been the closest person to my ID that I've seen

Would the BLID 12137 be old at this point? Oh well I'm just going to make my semi-monthly post and go back to lurking now.  :cookieMonster:

Hi friends, I just had a dream where I was playing blockland so I figured I'd come to check up on the forums. I hope you're all doing okay.

BLID 6869 / IGN - Yuuka
Woah. 6856 here. It's rare to see someone so close.

does anyone remember maverick's sniper tdm's/ctf's

v8, one map was sorta like 2fort but with a ton of boxes and two bridges cause snipers
Heck yes I still have those saves, they were simple but real fun. Maverick is my friend in real life and got me to play Blockland.

shout out to anyone pre-2010 that have not gotten their forum account banned.
:)
shout out to anyone pre-2010 who started out acting dumb and got better as the years went by.
:)))

does a 34911 BLID make me old

I'd say you're old if you actually bought the ID 5 or more years ago, or have a 5+ year old forum account

It's still possible to buy low IDs through Amazon, isn't it? If you bought a low ID, but haven't had it for at least 5 years, then you don't count as an old user

I'd say you're old if you actually bought the ID 5 or more years ago, or have a 5+ year old forum account

It's still possible to buy low IDs through Amazon, isn't it? If you bought a low ID, but haven't had it for at least 5 years, then you don't count as an old user
aren't Amazon keys the 50Ks?

aren't Amazon keys the 50Ks?
Are they? I thought there was a way to still get IDs as low as the 10Ks - 20Ks

stuff I'll check in too. IGN: Zephyr / 20864

I'm never on the forums, and rarely play. Still great game though.

Shine | 39438

Are they? I thought there was a way to still get IDs as low as the 10Ks - 20Ks
IDs in the 10ks were all sold off like 5 years ago (I think). pretty sure all 20ks are gone too. I bought ID 21170 in 2012 so yea