HBO got hacked

Author Topic: HBO got hacked  (Read 1738 times)

This was announced yesterday by HBO but from what I could see nobody has mentioned it yet. Allegedly 1.5 Tb of data was taken from HBO servers, including future Game of Thrones scripts and episodes of some of their other shows, some of which have already leaked. I am making a topic so everyone who watches GoT and other HBO shows know that spoilers are gonna be raining down and the internet is no longer safe for even a caught-up viewer.

spoilers dont bother me too much tbh i like to know what happens and then see if the show follows through or what the scenes will actually be like

dont judge me

game of thrones is too good this season so far nothing can ruin it for me

At least Twin Peaks isn't streamed on HBO, if it was and the future episode's we're leaked and spoilers riddled the internet I'd kill myself.

Serves them right for watching a bad TV show

good, now they'll stop sending me DMCAs for pirating stuff

do TV shows count as software

smh im not talking about any torrenting clients/stealing software I'm just saying in general smh

smh im not talking about any torrenting clients/stealing software I'm just saying in general smh
so, pirating stuff in general?

pretty sure the rule is no encouraging pirating in general
mostly because it's a richard move to the content creator (like badspot)
things like talking about pirating minecraft might be fine back when notch said it was fine because it was bringing in more people to the game, which he wanted

was it hbo's fault this time, or one of the other companies working for them?

aw man despite bot watching hbo this is actually really bad