Author Topic: erjon- child, trigger happy when it comes to dramas  (Read 17494 times)

jeez lois this is even worse than the time erjon sperged out when i didn't add him on staem
So did you.

op has made 12 posts in drama, you have made 184
Yes but in the future he could be trigger happy to dramas but ive stopped being one this dosnt seem drama worthy.

come back when you have some proof

come back when you have some proof
you know youve missed the part of it right?

you know youve missed the part of it right?

any time this child speaks i feel like i need a translator to understand him

any time this child speaks i feel like i need a translator to understand him
I'm from Kosovo so don't expect me to speak english good.

can we just have topics that don't involve the same people for once
heck you!!

Yes but in the future he could be trigger happy to dramas but ive stopped being one this dosnt seem drama worthy.
ok, einstein, let me give it to you in a way you could understand

i don't make a drama about a bot being "compromised"
i don't make a drama when i troll a host (which i have never done), and the host rightfully bans me.
i don't make a drama saying i got banned from a fnaf rp because i said i don't like fnaf, and the host wasn't exactly ready to handle opinions yet.

what i did make a drama about a bad admin that was easily confused as that i was the person provoking him, but was fixed up.
and i made this drama about you, which (mostly) everyone agrees on.

4 dramas which didn't work, and 2 that did.
i await your response.

ok, einstein, let me give it to you in a way you could understand

i don't make a drama about a bot being "compromised"
i don't make a drama when i troll a host (which i have never done), and the host rightfully bans me.
i don't make a drama saying i got banned from a fnaf rp because i said i don't like fnaf, and the host wasn't exactly ready to handle opinions yet.

what i did make a drama about a bad admin that was easily confused as that i was the person provoking him, but was fixed up.
and i made this drama about you, which (mostly) everyone agrees on.

4 dramas which didn't work, and 2 that did.
i await your response.
And? Those were 4 stuffty dramas i have made but i've learned how to make a proper drama because you would know first dramas are stuff 2 dramas were requested by my friends first drama was requested for me was from Bawdsput 2nd drama was requested was the Inco drama the person who requested was Mad Hops Disease because i was planning to drama icefreeze but Mad Hops Disease quote me on steam this ''If anything, drama Inco''

but you could make a drama that fails! thats what matters!
this