Author Topic: Ike griefing builds  (Read 11919 times)

i have autism and I am not offended by that build
because?
the server in general is not child friendly nor it would be.
how? 'big pusy game' over '12 icbms' (which are very spooki :() and the fact that there is a lot of violence relating to a church and between companies
e.g this entire thing is stupid and if you try to counter argument this with 'but it is child friendly and you're dumb!!!!!!!!!!!' then please

just stop I am not asking you to kys because that isn't nice
but yes in general this isn't a child friendly server and the build itself is not offensive. you could've asked him to remove the 'Autism TM' thing ya know

okbye

i have autism and I am not offended by that build
because?
the server in general is not child friendly nor it would be.
how? 'big pusy game' over '12 icbms' (which are very spooki :() and the fact that there is a lot of violence relating to a church and between companies
e.g this entire thing is stupid and if you try to counter argument this with 'but it is child friendly and you're dumb!!!!!!!!!!!' then please

just stop I am not asking you to kys because that isn't nice
but yes in general this isn't a child friendly server and the build itself is not offensive. you could've asked him to remove the 'Autism TM' thing ya know

okbye
did anyone ever say anything about being child friendly?
i don't even think that's relevant

if you read from 1-4 (or 5), Ike states once or twice that the server is 'CHILD FRIENDLY'
i'll get the exact post if need be

if you read from 1-4 (or 5), Ike states once or twice that the server is 'CHILD FRIENDLY'
i'll get the exact post if need be
that's not a lot of times
and it still isn't relevant to griefing

it is.
Ike justified their griefing of bedpost's build for 'child friendly purposes', because apparently, to ike, the server is 'child friendly'
so it is entirely relevant

it is.
Ike justified their griefing of bedpost's build for 'child friendly purposes', because apparently, to ike, the server is 'child friendly'
so it is entirely relevant
he said offensive not family friendly
nvm he said both. you're right

y'all can't understand sarcasm tho

are you saying ike was being sarcastic or

are you saying ike was being sarcastic or
yes 99% of the time when something is said to be "child friendly" here it's sarcasm

that doesn't mean what he did was the wrong thing to do tho

that doesn't mean what he did was the wrong thing to do tho

did you mean right or wrong because what Ike did was entirely wrong as it violated no rules
+ mr queeba has been taunting / annoying people too (in a joke form ofcourse) and bedpost was probably doing it in a joke form too.

nothing against you dude but you don't know bedpost's past. he's gone through 6 (more?) accounts on the forums continuously getting banned and right now he's ban on sight
aside from that he's in a perpetual state of trolling people to the point where even the people that used to moderately like him honestly just find him annoying
tldr he's a troll that literally nobody likes

plot twist: not an alt is actually an alt of bedpost

plot twist: not an alt is actually an alt of bedpost
i have a hunch hes not an alt

i have a hunch hes not an alt

ah, but have you considered that maybe hes an alt?

I dont see anything wrong with the "you have autism" thing. Its just a joke, and jokes arent meant to be taken seriously.

and you're offended by that to the point of covering it up?

Hypocritical considering you deleted a joke I made in your discord for mentioning Humble Water Filter Merchant once. I dont care about the joke, but youre criticizing Ike for doing something that you have done.