Ike griefing builds

Author Topic: Ike griefing builds  (Read 11922 times)

as an admin on the server + a friend of trogs, id say the administration policy is more or less "dont be a cunt to others" and that includes doing stuff with builds to either vandalize or piss others off. out of context it seems like an unnecessary and "admin abusive" action since the op neglected to mention that 1) it was bedpost and 2) he was banned for being a cunt

bedpost placing his stuff above my soccer build which is supposed to launch people upward

i wonder whos "griefing" builds here...

are you saying ike was being sarcastic or

OP neglected to mention that the person who made the build was Bedpost, a known troll, who had also been annoying people all around on purpose. The thing I covered up was an insult directed towards MrQueeba. Bedpost eventually ended up getting himself banned after spamming swastikas on people's build.

Safe to say there was no reason to take the complaint seriously considering OP had an agenda here, purposely leaving out specific context to make it look worse than it is. At least, not taking it seriously until somebody a bit more respectable like Planr had legitimate issues with the conduct, so I set the story straight.

i'll assure you I am not an alt of Bedpost
nor would I want to be, I've had /troubles with him/ but the picture w/ autism thing isn't really that bad
it isn't trolling it is just a meme

i'll assure you I am not an alt of Bedpost
nor would I want to be, I've had /troubles with him/ but the picture w/ autism thing isn't really that bad
it isn't trolling it is just a meme
sure just uh, ignore mr lol's post right there. not like it shows bedpost was intentionally doing it to be a rooster or anything

i have autism and I am not offended by that build
because?
the server in general is not child friendly nor it would be.
how? 'big pusy game' over '12 icbms' (which are very spooki :() and the fact that there is a lot of violence relating to a church and between companies
e.g this entire thing is stupid and if you try to counter argument this with 'but it is child friendly and you're dumb!!!!!!!!!!!' then please

just stop I am not asking you to kys because that isn't nice
but yes in general this isn't a child friendly server and the build itself is not offensive. you could've asked him to remove the 'Autism TM' thing ya know

okbye
its 'BIG PUSY GAMING' and theres a huge difference dont mix them up

its 'BIG PUSY GAMING' and theres a huge difference dont mix them up
Bug pusillanimous individual Gaming

Inverse Black snake Gayming

Massive Cunt Playground

Messing with a build to insult someone who didnt make it like queeb is a stuff move but w/e

Bedpost is a known troll/problem user and it looks like it wasnt just a joke and was an actual troll.

wow ike........ what a friggin griefer