WOOO spam by ravencroft/grimlock on discord

Author Topic: WOOO spam by ravencroft/grimlock on discord  (Read 12368 times)

do you guys ever notice how it's always the same few handicaps who come in to pick fights when one of the said few people get called out

Why would i want to get along with people like kimon/leisuresuit/you when all i honestly see is you picking fights. I never pointed anyone out with my comment however you decided to go out of your way to "mention previous experiences" and how "i have some desire to harass people". Grow up.
i mean boi he ain't the one who's making fun of autism all the time

renderman if you don't want to get along with people then why the forget are you here

renderman if you don't want to get along with people then why the forget are you here
to try and act better than everyone else, I mean lmfao he just insulted both sides of the argument so he really does want to be hated for some smartass reason. this sort of stuff should stop when normal people reach 15 but I guess he's just really dysfunctional

Why would i want to get along with people like kimon/leisuresuit/you when all i honestly see is you picking fights. I never pointed anyone out with my comment however you decided to go out of your way to "mention previous experiences" and how "i have some desire to harass people". Grow up.

to try and act better than everyone else, I mean lmfao he just insulted both sides of the argument so he really does want to be hated for some smartass reason. this sort of stuff should stop when normal people reach 15 but I guess he's just really dysfunctional
id like it if he answers it too

Quote from: e-maxx link=topic=312421.msg9621015#msg9621015 date=1502232227
[img width=50
http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/facebook/001/246/209/53e.png[/img]

soon the thinking emote will transcend to loss levels as anything remotely looking like a hand under a face-like shape will be :thinking:

oh god i forgeted up the quote so bad rip

You could say that just about 65% of the forums either have some crippling anxiety/autism/ADHD/depression/mental handicapation and you would be completely right.
I guarantee you fall into this category, even if it's just spontaneous numbers you made up.

I'm pretty sure you have to be mentally ill to some degree to be on this forum

do you guys ever notice how it's always the same few handicaps who come in to pick fights when one of the said few people get called out
thats pretty much how it works
one dude dramas another and then everyone's butt buddies come in to defend their friend
its pretty easy to come up with a social web based just off the drama section lol

ravencroft and grimlock are good ol' boys. why would you make such baseless claims???

its pretty easy to come up with a social web based just off the drama section lol
I would pay for somebody to graph this