Author Topic: WOOO spam by ravencroft/grimlock on discord  (Read 12314 times)

I also believe my discord to be linked in NC, which I was recently banned from for saying bedpost built the thing in trogtor's freebuild and saying clarke9901 was Cool_Man_Johnson.
man i knew NC was a bunch of tards but them defending bedpost is some next level handicapation. good on you for getting banned from there, and that's not a joke. you're better off without them.

Everybody's a forgetin drama queen nowadays. Did they interrupt your intellectual Pokemon ERP or something? It's literally just some harmless banter

Everybody's a forgetin drama queen nowadays. Did they interrupt your intellectual Pokemon ERP or something? It's literally just some harmless banter
what the f u c k
is spamming multiple discord servers not means for a drama to you or are you just joking

Remember when you used to spam poorly drawn images in literally every argument you had of the opposition eating stuff or whatever? That's more drama-worthy than this is.

Not to mention spamming the nc discord with stuff way worse than wooooo!

Not to mention spamming the nc discord with stuff way worse than wooooo!
you're clearly loving lying to try to gain support. don't try to turn this stuff around on me.

Why are we drama'ing people over stuff that happens on discord anyway? Ravencroft doesn't even have an account here. Half the people you're complaining about might as well be minecrafters. Keep your childish discord clique drama off the forum please.

Ravencroft doesn't even have an account here. Half the people you're complaining about might as well be minecrafters. Keep your childish discord clique drama off the forum please.
1. It's half the people because i'm only complaining about 2 and one of them doesn't have a forum account. Are you not an NC Member yourself?
Why are we drama'ing people over stuff that happens on discord anyway?
It's blockland related.

Why are you even asking me if I'm NC? Is this an issue with NC or two non-blocklanders saying "woo" on a discord somewhere?

Seems to me like you're just stuffting out a drama about the evil NC boogeyman again or whatever. Grow up kid

You're setting up a clear as day loving strawman to protect your stuffty internet clan with people such as:
Sephiroth

Bedpost:
who has like 10 million alts, which he made it obvious it was him on each one
and grimlock lying through his loving teeth to follow general opinion (when he's now a nigerian missionary in their discord!)

Ravencroft and Betelgeuse:
Self explanatory

i'll have to say, why?
Why are you doing this?
Why are you defending this?
Why?

rally is such a good troll i cant tell if he is or isnt in times like this

either way having stuffty behavior doesnt excuse others having stuffty behavior.

rally is such a good troll i cant tell if he is or isnt in times like this

either way having stuffty behavior doesnt excuse others having stuffty behavior.
The thing is, I never spammed NC or anything. Grimlock is yet again lying.

This just hit conspiracy levels of bullstuff. What does a Sam Hyde joke account have to do with a couple people saying "woo"? I still don't even know how the initial complaint is drama worthy or even noteworthy. You're just incoherently rambling about people you have weird grudges against at this point.