WOOO spam by ravencroft/grimlock on discord

Author Topic: WOOO spam by ravencroft/grimlock on discord  (Read 12307 times)

Grimlock first invites ravencroft to my discord.

i had to clear a whopping 141 messages involving "woooooo" so i just cleared the whole chat

maui discord:

I also believe my discord to be linked in NC, which I was recently banned from for saying bedpost built the thing in trogtor's freebuild and saying clarke9901 was Cool_Man_Johnson.

/discuss

well if 5 lines of chat is spam I don't know what to tell you

i mean i don't really get what you were expecting by keeping him in your discord

i deleted all of it in my discord before i found out you were spamming other ones. a good 141 messages.

i mean i don't really get what you were expecting by keeping him in your discord

i was inviting random peeps in my pms without really paying attention while it was private.

i deleted all of it in my discord before i found out you were spamming other ones. a good 141 messages.

i was inviting random peeps in my pms without really paying attention while it was private.
I wasn't spamming

wooooooooooooooooooo

that looks like more than 5 pal.

/support

that looks like more than 5 pal.

/support

You have to be really dumb to see I was reffering to myself pal

You have to be really dumb to see I was only referring to myself pal
fixed posting on ios is hard

fixed posting on ios is hard
I had not thought of making a drama until you spammed other discords. I cleared all the messages (141) like a normal person, and you let out atleast 60 as I was counting you and ravencroft's spam.

Speaking of grimlock spamming:

This really looks more like a knee jerk reaction to your garbage posts more then anything. Maybe you should stop