[NEWS] NO MANS SKY UPDATE!

Author Topic: [NEWS] NO MANS SKY UPDATE!  (Read 7830 times)

No man's sky just received a big ass update, there is going to be portals to other worlds and stuff. It's gonna be cool.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2017, 01:03:05 PM by King Tøny »

thanks Tony I'll have to check it out

edit: wouldn't this go better in games though

wow that game still exists

well im glad you're enjoying it then

Fallout 4 came out rushed with no content and people are fine with that but give NMS such stuff. It's absurd/

its finally a game and not just an expensive 5 minute children's science museum exhibit.

they should have tried it at release.

Oh forget off, the game is improving itself and you people would lap up dog stuff if it was named "Call of Duty" every single year.

How many developers improve their games for free without charging DLC?

you people would lap up dog stuff if it was named "Call of Duty" every single year.
The last game I played in that franchise was CoD 4, and that one was actually good and universally-acclaimed by critics and fanboys alike.

The last game I played in that franchise was CoD 4, and that one was actually good and universally-acclaimed by critics and fanboys alike.

I suppose small minds would like call of duty.

Same reason why rednecks like nascar.

CoD is the redneck of games.

Same reason why rednecks like nascar.

oh yea at first the op wasn't red, shame on you tony

The update is bad ass and if you don't try it then don't. I like seeing games improve themselves for free.

In spirit, I don't disagree, but they've had a couple of good hits in their franchise. COD 4 wasn't particularly innovative, but it had a good story and boasted a shiny new game engine. I don't think the stufftiness of its many sequels detract from the fact it was a good game.