Author Topic: Endless Zombies Weapon Pack  (Read 4799 times)

This is the weapon pack as seen on Nicepoint's Endless Zombies server. With his permission, I'm posting it here.

This pack is a modification of T+T which brings a huge list of changes to the weapons. I won't go into detail, but many of the weapons are able to be used akimbo style.

DOWNLOAD

As a forewarning, this pack is NOT balanced whatsoever. This weapon pack is intended to be used for fun, e.g an Endless Zombies server.

If you want a balanced weapon pack, use the original T+T instead of this modification. Don't complain about this being unbalanced.

This should also have RTB prefs for 3 different ammo systems and a toggle for screen shake

I have screenshots of Mac Workin walking me through the history of these weapons, and I wanted them very badly. Thanks for posting them!

im somewhat proud of nicepoint because working with t+t is a pain in the ass
« Last Edit: August 11, 2017, 03:26:33 PM by Potatoh »

im somewhat proud of nicepoint because working with t+t is a pain in the ass
Mac Working made most of the edits i believe

actually it was all mac workin. people shat on it in April and he removed it because of that. In reality, these weapons are very fun to play with and nobody realized that.

people shat on it in April and he removed it because of that. In reality, these weapons are very fun to play with and nobody realized that.
reason being he didn't make it clear at first that it being balanced for pvp wasn't the intention and that it was made for endless zombies, but instead sorta hyped it up to be the update we've been waiting for for t+t, a weapon pack that's supposed to be balanced for pvp and it got pretty poorly received because of that

and this still does overwrite t+t which i still find to be a bit of a problem but idk maybe it's like too late or would take too much work to change that?
« Last Edit: August 11, 2017, 06:19:07 PM by gr8dayseth »

reason being he didn't make it clear at first that it being balanced for pvp wasn't the intention and that it was made for endless zombies, but instead sorta hyped it up to be the update we've been waiting for for t+t, a weapon pack that's supposed to be balanced for pvp and it got pretty poorly received because of that

and this still does overwrite t+t which i still find to be a bit of a problem but idk maybe it's like too late or would take too much work to change that?
pretty easy to change but since stuff filesystem its harder than it should be