Author Topic: Brick rigs got some big updates  (Read 1829 times)

game is looking great.

Guns were added, classes were added. Hell I can even see my feet in first person. Most games don't do that!!!!!!!

The game looks so good I wish blockland moved over to unreal engine because the graphics are great.

Also zombie gamemodes.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/552100/Brick_Rigs/

yes but tony you see
unreal engine games are particularly forgety with stuffty integrated graphics like mine
AKA it doesn't even let you run the game, even if you have enough graphics memory

I feel like it's steering away from what it's supposed to be and I can't decide how I feel about that

The game is getting better.

If only blockland looked this good.

yes but tony you see
unreal engine games are particularly forgety with stuffty integrated graphics like mine
AKA it doesn't even let you run the game, even if you have enough graphics memory
what integrated gpu do you have

I feel like it's steering away from what it's supposed to be and I can't decide how I feel about that
"steering away" god get your trucking puns out of here

take a brake from puns plz

what integrated gpu do you have
hes got intel integrated graphics lmao

The game is getting better.

If only blockland looked this good.

this wish will never come true

I have an Nvidia graphics card lol.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2017, 07:30:48 PM by King Tøny »

That was actually completely accidental

yes but tony you see

So.... get a better PC?

It's better to not let stuffty PCs play than to downgrade the game to let everyone play.

The common issue with blockland is that it can't be upgraded further because of too many people with stuffty computers.

So.... get a better PC?

It's better to not let stuffty PCs play than to downgrade the game to let everyone play.

The common issue with blockland is that it can't be upgraded further because of too many people with stuffty computers.
lol no thats not why blockland cant be upgraded further

you dont need a great computer to support more than 8 lights on a server for sure, but blocklands rendering engine is just so stuff

BOOM BOOM ITS A LEGO WITH A GUN

lol no thats not why blockland cant be upgraded further

you dont need a great computer to support more than 8 lights on a server for sure, but blocklands rendering engine is just so stuff

Shadows being clinet sided is what kills servers