gamevice sues nintendo over nintendo switch controllers

Author Topic: gamevice sues nintendo over nintendo switch controllers  (Read 2182 times)

Sued for patent infringement to be specific, demanding a jury trial, for infringement of US patent 9,126,119. Info on the patent can be found here. No idea if there's any merit to the claim though.

those kind of demands never get anywhere lol

GameVice bout to be game diced

call the loving cops, leapster did it first

I mean, it is pretty much the same idea, to be fair

I mean, it is pretty much the same idea, to be fair
Also to be fair, tablets and phones have similar attachmenrs thar make it resemble the switch, so why arent they being sued?

Its an obvious attempt at leaching off nintendo's success.

Also to be fair, tablets and phones have similar attachmenrs thar make it resemble the switch, so why arent they being sued?

Its an obvious attempt at leaching off nintendo's success.
>success

kekelmao amirite gamer fans

Lol gamevice asking Nintendo to cease the Switch production

Lol gamevice asking Nintendo to cease the Switch production
"yeah sure thing man we'll stop and just make a different console!"

It looks like the case is solid but gamevice is gonna get rekt

"yeah sure thing man we'll stop and just make a different console!"
well the thing is if they argue the case well enough and it is actually patent infringement, then they could actually get a halt on switch production and massive damages

I actually watched a short bit that an actual copyright lawyer did on this lawsuit and he has no idea if the lawsuit has any merit. He said there needs to be a very long, detailed brown townysis of why it is or is not patent infringement. All we have as of now is a tiny (comparatively speaking) initial complaint.