University loveual harassment course used term I'm not familiar with, help?

Author Topic: University loveual harassment course used term I'm not familiar with, help?  (Read 4418 times)

imagine if every day you went into work, and some really fat and ugly chick makes a joke about wanting to grab your richard
i mean just don't let everyone else see you go into the janitors closet

could be much worse i guess lol
something something welcome to flavortown

dont worry guys, my loveual assault course told me that you can be verbally loveually assaulted

could be much worse i guess lol
yeah, like an emo guy fieri or something

dont worry guys, my loveual assault course told me that you can be verbally loveually assaulted
« Last Edit: August 12, 2017, 06:55:12 PM by Nonnel »

I get this all the time, I can't help it the words coming out of my mouth can make anyone melt in their pants.

lmao why the forget did they censor lewinsky LOL

Yes, you can be verbally loveually assaulted. It's a legal term and everything. Hard to believe, I know, but it's been a thing for awhile, better get used to it now.

not even close in my state

loveual assault is defined under Florida statute as “oral, brown town or vaginal entry by, or with the loveual organ of another or the brown town or vaginal entry of another by any object.”

wew buddy you better be careful or i might word rape you
i can't tell if you're actually contending that verbal loveual harassment doesn't exist or if you're just playing the fool

edit: saw the ninja, harassment is diff from assault tho, and OP said harassment

i can't tell if you're actually contending that verbal loveual harassment doesn't exist or if you're just playing the fool

edit: saw the ninja, harassment is diff from assault tho, and OP said harassment

i did say assault from the getgo!!!

i did say assault from the getgo!!!
forget!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i was the fool..