Just moved into my OWN room for the first time... [AMA]

Author Topic: Just moved into my OWN room for the first time... [AMA]  (Read 3897 times)

pretty much how im expecting my first ap to look
whats really cool tho is that ur the only one in the building wowow get a party going what are you waiting for
PARTY OF OOOONEEEEE  :iceCream: :iceCream:

are you squatting
Nope, I'm an RA this year, I get to move in early.

do you see how much extra storage space there is
i wish my bed was higher up so i could have more places to put my stuff
Yeah I kinda like it tbh.

Looks comfy
'Tis.

why does it look like a furnished prison cell

It's actually the only building like this on campus, pretty much everything else is newer. The other dorms are 1) apartments, 2) a renovated Marriott hotel, and a brand new dorm as of last year. So I got the oldest dorms lol.

yeah enjoy trying to forget on those beds.

i would really love to live on campus but it's like 5k per semester here just to live in a dorm.

ofc where do you work

why does it look like a furnished prison cell
I think because of the tiled floor and painted-brick walls

@ the first pic i thought you moved into a closet

I think because of the tiled floor and painted-brick walls
i took a good look at the floor

it's not tiled it's even worse: smooth non-carpet flooring.
OP hope you enjoy slipping a lot on that floor.

Currently the only person living in this whole building
there was a knock on the door

yeah enjoy trying to forget on those beds.
The key is to have one of those adjustable bunk-style beds. Then have your friends help you lower it down to waist level, taking the time to do some mock-thrusts on the edge of the bed just to make just the angle is right. When they ask you what you're doing, just say it's pilates or something.

@ the first pic i thought you moved into a closet
Lol

i took a good look at the floor

it's not tiled it's even worse: smooth non-carpet flooring.
OP hope you enjoy slipping a lot on that floor.
It's linoleum, it's not slippery lol. Even with just socks it's way grippier than a wooden floor.

there was a knock on the door
Welcome!

enjoy actually having a spacious dorm room. my first year dorm was that exact same size, but shared between two people. the bathroom was its seperate room, close to the same size as your bathroom, and was shared by another dorm room. having a single dorm is hella dope

also if youre ever embarrassed about bringing a girl back to youre dorm room, dont be. college girls are hoes and will forget anywhere tbh

that bed is really loving tall

enjoy actually having a spacious dorm room. my first year dorm was that exact same size, but shared between two people. the bathroom was its seperate room, close to the same size as your bathroom, and was shared by another dorm room. having a single dorm is hella dope

also if youre ever embarrassed about bringing a girl back to youre dorm room, dont be. college girls are hoes and will forget anywhere tbh
Definitely enjoying the space so far lol.

that bed is really loving tall
Found out it's actually adjustable, but for some reason the default height is the highest setting.

idk if I could do linoleum floors man