Author Topic: Charlottesville protests thread  (Read 54583 times)

i mean that's definitely something worth condemning, but in light of the recent dodge attack, it definitely isn't the worst thing one side has done

I mean I love it but you know

i mean unless that particular soldier that the statue depicts owned slaves, it's not worth toppling. plus someone actually put work into making that, you know

I know, you are practically the islamic states of the left. Trying to destroy all history in favour of a progressive future where you can publicly shove carrots up your ass

why not hold a town vote over the issue?

I know, you are practically the islamic states of the left. Trying to destroy all history in favour of a progressive future where you can publicly shove carrots up your ass

I'm all for a progressive future, but I think the part with the carrots up the ass is a little too extremist

You'd probably be unhappy with the result

I'm all for a progressive future, but I think the part with the carrots up the ass is a little too extremist

Your right the only way you can be rid of your white privilege is if you get poz'd in your neghole

What do you think caused it to be removed?...

is it possible to be dumber than this

General Sherman did nothing wrong

general lee did nothing wrong either

General Custer did nothing wro-wait

i mean unless that particular soldier that the statue depicts owned slaves, it's not worth toppling. plus someone actually put work into making that, you know

I'm pretty sure most of those guys in the South had slaves

I'm pretty sure most of those guys in the South had slaves

6% of southerners owned slaves

try again