Author Topic: Charlottesville protests thread  (Read 54594 times)

Can you blame them? There's certain stuff that just can't be done through our political system, because it's not in the interest of either party. For example, campaign finance reform or a voting system that isn't FPTP.

16th august 2017: dr.kirby unironically defends political violence, right after condemning political violence a few pages earlier

but it's okay when you do it right?

I knew you were an ideologue
go forget yourself
« Last Edit: August 16, 2017, 04:33:40 PM by Electrk. »

https://youtu.be/a7Gvzzxb1Ao?t=91

same here

Damn man look at all those scary black people rite

I'm sure the comments section has tons of reasonable people willing to solve the problem oh wait

look at these scary white people
I'm spooked solid

hopefully there are people who can find a fix for thi--

« Last Edit: August 16, 2017, 04:51:09 PM by Tactical Nuke »

I don't know what point you're trying to make besides "look at what these black T H U G S did a year ago". It's pure whataboutism

It's purely just saying "actually white people are victims too" so whenever there's another black man on the ground being beaten like the pic above the violence can be justified
« Last Edit: August 16, 2017, 04:45:03 PM by LeisureSuit912 »

I don't know what point you're trying to make besides "look at what these black T H U G S did a year ago". It's pure whataboutism

you lack any self-awareness to be saying this after what you initially posted

It's purely just saying "actually white people are victims too" so whenever there's another black man on the ground being beaten like the pic above the violence can be justified

I could switch the races around in this statement and it'd be equally true

16th august 2017: dr.kirby unironically defends political violence, right after condemning political violence a few pages earlier

but it's okay when you do it right?

I knew you were an ideologue
go forget yourself
When did I condemn political violence? And what makes spraypainting and breaking windows "political violence" anyway? Don't be an starfish if you don't know what you're talking about.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2017, 05:11:20 PM by ultimamax »

I'm sure the comments section has tons of reasonable people willing to solve the problem oh wait

Ah yes, the comments section, where reasonable discourse is always to be found
Definitely not full of trolls and edgelords at all

When did I condemn political violence? And what makes spraypainting and breaking windows "political violence" anyway? Don't be an starfish if you don't know what you're talking about.
Breaking windows isn't violent to you? Holy forget you're handicapped.

Breaking windows isn't violent to you? Holy forget you're handicapped.
I'm not saying property damage can't be bad, it's just a semantics argument - violence is usually in reference to harm coming to living beings.

but you see these poor [ insert group here ] HAVE to be braindead loving nutslingers sometimes because they aren't being represented maybe due to their batstuff stupid beliefs

but you see these poor [ insert group here ] HAVE to be braindead loving nutslingers sometimes because they aren't being represented maybe due to their batstuff stupid beliefs
The left has almost no actual presence in American politics because of the two party system (i consider Dems center and Berniecrats left of center)

The cancerous memes of Facebook that get middle inbred America to flail their arms in autistic rage at liberals lol.

(i consider Dems center and Berniecrats left of center)

bernie bros are about as left as you can get before going full communist

bernie bros are about as left as you can get before going full communist
i mean a lot of bernie bros were just hype on the populism train i feel like

think about how many of them supported Annoying Orange once hillary won the primary, despite bernie and Annoying Orange seeming to be almost opposites on actual policy

i mean a lot of bernie bros were just hype on the populism train i feel like

great im not talking about those ones