Author Topic: A message to Beachbum, and some others  (Read 13538 times)

I mean, you're kinds rigut Rally--it was a richard move to call him out. If he had just responded through insulting me or whatever wouldn't it all be normal? I don't think it's normal or approprate to respond in the way he repeately has

I don't know about you, but the groups I hang around are tight set.
When you next bother to get a new job (5~ years) the image will be dead, the forums will be dead, or chances are they already can't access what is trying to access it.
This forum has much, MUCH worse stuff that could put you out of a job. We've had two Hot Anime Girls megathreads, we get semi-regularly raided by the same few people and this forum gets attacked on the outside premises. I recommend you leave now, because the only way you'd be caught is if the picture was DIRECTLY uploaded to the employer's website where they can redirect/get the information of websites trying to embed it.
You're exactly right--and wouldn't you be upset if someone started taking your resume and attaching it to any of those threads? He can say whatever he wants, but when he starts to use images that appear on so many important forms and applications he directly links that sort of content to my employers and schools. That goes beyond flamin and literally spreads negative info about someone to the prole who affect them the most. I brushed it off the first dozen times--but a year later, he is still doing it. I obviously hold fault as well here, but his actions are ridiculously overdone and taking forum drama way too far, wnether he intends to or not

Sorry for the slurred text, I'm on mobile.

Someone can't count.

damn... an entire agruemtn... destroyed in seconds

You're continuing this train because you want it to.
I recommend you leave now, because the only way you'd be caught is if the picture was DIRECTLY uploaded to the employer's website where they can redirect/get the information of websites trying to embed it.
Now, if you were directly linking your image to this site, and it was uploaded on your schools/employers directories (doubt) and embedded somewhere on their site so you could freely copy and paste the link, then you're already boned. You shot yourself in the foot by doing this, because Beachbum just kept this as a really long joke, nothing that would hurt you in any way or form.

Now, I did not note you as a child enthusiast, as I do with most people I want to talk to normally, but you're actively namedropping beachbum and bringing this further. You're going off the cliff for some reason or another, and if there's a reason like actual attraction to child enthusiasm then don't tell us. It makes us think you're attracted to it.

damn... an entire agruemtn... destroyed in seconds

If you read the other post I made you would see I already did that. His newest post didn't clarify anything

Now, I did not note you as a child enthusiast, as I do with most people I want to talk to normally
wait what

wait what
I don't keep in mind bad things about people when I argue with them or want to peacefully speak with them unless they've done actual forgeted up stuff. It's starting to seem more and more like a reality that he's a creep.

Just a reminder that if McZealot really gave a stuff he would have PM'd me beforehand telling me not to do it or he could have just not gone out of his way to antagonize me in the thread in the first place. The whole reason he made this thread after already posting this in another thread is for the same reason he posted his irl picture, or why he attempted to brag that he won debating tournaments; he's a narcissist, he does this dumb his for attention, he insults everyone he can when he posts because he likes the attention. He is nothing more then an attention whore.

Where's the logic behind it? Why would he do this and decouple himself from the few people who still give a stuff about the dude?

Just a reminder that if McZealot really gave a stuff he would have PM'd me beforehand telling me not to do it
Do you honestly, genuinely think that he would do that? You antagonize a guy for months and now he's supposed to go to you and say "stop it" and you're just gonna do it? Please. You act like he's supposed to be the one who's the bigger person when the easier route here is that you could just not call him a child enthusiast and be done with it.

It's easier than you might think. You just don't write the post. Not being an starfish is actually pretty easy.

Do you honestly, genuinely think that he would do that? You antagonize a guy for months and now he's supposed to go to you and say "stop it" and you're just gonna do it? Please. You act like he's supposed to be the one who's the bigger person when the easier route here is that you could just not call him a child enthusiast and be done with it.

If it was an issue for months then he could have told me to stop in a PM loving months ago. How is this that hard to understand?

If it was an issue for months then he could have told me to stop in a PM loving months ago. How is this that hard to understand?
Why is the burden on him for you to not call him a loving child enthusiast? Again, if you just don't go out of your way to be as obnoxious and abrasive as possible, this entire issue stops existing. I extremely doubt you would have stopped because you're doing it to bother him. Why would he ever go to you and loving gratify you to make that stop? Why would that work?

Tell me I'm misreading this situation. Tell me you aren't doing this just to stuff on him and get under his skin. There's obviously some dissonance here.

Why is the burden on him for you to not call him a loving child enthusiast? Again, if you just don't go out of your way to be as obnoxious and abrasive as possible, this entire issue stops existing. I extremely doubt you would have stopped because you're doing it to bother him.

The only times I post about him wanting to forget children is when he antagonizing me. It's not like I'm bringing this stuff up in Modding Discussion or whenever I see him. It's to make fun of him for being such an egotistical tard.

I extremely doubt you would have stopped because you're doing it to bother him. Why would he ever go to you and loving gratify you to make that stop? Why would that work?

I don't think you understand how I operate. I very rarely go out of my way to forget with someone who didn't do anything wrong. I only start stuffting on people when I either see them stuffting on someone else or on me. If you look at when I've posted the stuff about Zealot being a kiddy diddler it was only when he was either stuffting on me or someone else. If he PM'd me to stop I would tell him I would stop if he stopped mentioning me at all. If you poke the bear you're going to get bit.