Author Topic: A message to Beachbum, and some others  (Read 13517 times)

I want this out there. Please read the entire post if you engage at all. This is very important to me.

In the Rick & Morty thread and several others, Beachbum has called me a child predater alongside images of my proffesional portrait that appear on resumes and applications sent to people that could seriously affect my life, employment, and academic progress. I am terrified that one reverse image search could start a scandal I will never get rid of.

A lot of people that I know in reality both use and have browsed the BLF. Especially when combined with my personal information and photographs, this can be extremely serious and negatively affect my life in a major way.

Beachbum and everyone else--please read this entire post. It is very serious and could genuinely impact my life dramatically.

Red Spy, you're not only smarter than Beachbum, you're genuinely a better person. I know we argue a lot over trivial politics but please don't go along with genuinely life-destroying claims just because its easy to go with the flow and rail on someone that personally gets on your nerves. I really think that even though you irritate me a lot you're probably a pretty nice dude and I'd ask that you please not compare me to genuine child rapists. I know it's the Internet, but a lot of people I personally know are on the BLF and that sort of stuff can really get out of hand.

I'm not going to engage Beachbum unless he's willing to directly talk to me over Steam or VoIP because I don't want him to be able to squirm away from the truth like a little stuff.

In response to Hilkill, who seems genuinely good-willed and rightfully concerned, I don't really want to talk about this because it's none of this starfish's business, but my parents have literally defended and condemned child predators as courtroom attorneys. Of course I'm going to talk about them and my experiences when I am directly asked if Lolicon correlates to literal child rapists. I've talked about my personal experiences with these people (two of my old teachers raped children, one of whom personally harassed me) and to be compared to them even on a joking level is truly sickening. I have a feeling that Beachbum has never met a victim of childhood loveual abuse, because he wouldn't treat those claims so spuriously.

Beachbum doesn't understand that saying stupid stuff like that could actually affect my life. I'm very open with my information and many people I really know and see on a daily basis have seen or even used the BLF. I'm not personally a fan of drawn women really of any kind and in fact I prefer women older than myself in general. I was jokingly referring to Kim because she was an example of a loveualized underage character. The concept I had in mind--and understand that I was playing devils advocate in a debate thread about Loli and creephilia--is that unlike a real child, artwork has no age and while many adults look like children, many children also look like adults. So where are you gonna draw the line if an underaged character has loveualized traits that resemble an adult? Is it actually creepphilic to find them attractive if they look the sane as any other anime figure but have a story-age younger than 18? I think it's really a topic that's up for debate and while SeventhSandwich made a really good case for why it is creepphilic (one that has actually changed my mind on the issue) Beachbum called me a child enthusiast and started posting real images of a proffesional portrait I had used next to captions implying I'm a loveual predator who preys on children. I genuinely cannot use that photo anymore because I am terrified that my employer or academic sponsor could reverse-image search it while checking my resume and find claims that I am a child enthusiast. Not only is this harassment extemely repulsive but it's genuine slander and while I honestly don't believe i have the power to do anything about it he should know that when he combines those disgusting claims with my personal information it becomes genuine slander that could be taken to court.

I really don't like Beachbum for obvious reasons. I argue with a lot of forumers, but none have ever genuinely threatened my life in the way that he has. I would never lower myself to accusing him of actually being the sort of person to rape and terrorize the most innocent people that I know.

Beachbum is comparing me--someone who has personally known and seen the impact of child predators--to genuine rapists who prey on the most defenseless members of our society. You should be loving ashamed for the way you speak.

This is all I'm going to say on the matter because I seriously want to reduce the chances of anyone I know ever seeing his disgusting claims.

The real issue here is that OP's waifu is literally Kim Possible. Like, seriously dude, she has one lip.

when you threaten to engage someone because they insulted your low level waifu and called you a creep on an obscure internet forum

#i side with beach bum  11111111

I fully endorse beachbum in his crusade to beat up chumps and make fun of their bottom tier waifus

I completely agree with you, Rally and Ver--that the base claims are ridiculous and not worth concern. I don't personally care if he wants to accuse me of having a waifu or an attraction to cartoons or whatever--the problem is that he has attached information that literally links a photo I had posted to the IRL pics thread as my resume portrait to claims that I am a child predator. My employment, academics, sport activities and even public forms will directly link to those ridiculous claims about me. That's literally slander--which is a crime. I specifically stated that there was zero chance of any sort of legal action, because that would be absurd. The problem is that Beachbum has repeatedly made extemely harmful claims that could easily affect my life. I laughed about it and ignored it hoping that he would stop--because how long would he really keep it up? After several months, I don't really see signs of stopping.

How would it make you feel if someone repeatedly compared you to genuine rapists and monsters alongside images and information currently held by your school and employer? I don't think you'd find it quite so funny when people you really know and work with could easily stumble upon those sorts of claims during a background check.

Yeah because thats sure going to guarantee that I wont tease you some more

If you don't want me to stuff on you then maybe you shouldn't have mentioned me in the topic. It had nothing to do with me and you were just sperging out over the fact that I don't like the same gay show that you do. You pull this stuff all the time

Is that why your not in prison right now?

monday I don't know your real name. The picture you posted was public. Once something is out on the internet it's out there for good. If you didn't want this to happen you shouldn't have spouted such stupid stuff.

Nice backtracking pal.

Yeah good luck with that handicap.

Alot of people don't like you for obvious reasons. You are obnoxious, egotistical, idiotic, and you loving defend child enthusiasm. Even the administrator of this website thinks your a genuinely stuffty person, and for good reason.

Oh stop trying to turn this around on me friend. You are the one who defending child enthusiasm not me. You are entirely to blame for everything that happened.

All they really need to do is see the dumb stuff you post. If you want to post stupid stuff go ahead but why the forget would you show people you know IRL this? Are you really this horrible with your personal information? I thought you were suppose to be smart

i feel like this topic is the equivalent of shooting yourself in the foot bro. good luck lol

Are you really this horrible with your personal information? I thought you were suppose to be smart

It's not necessarily like he asked you to spread it around with meme captions and sleights of child enthusiasm.

when you flame someone and blame it on them

throwback to the time beachbum posted the shadman comic about kim possible in discord because we were talking about zealot. i mean forget, if you wanna go after zealot for what, wanting to forget a cartoon?, you probably shouldn't literally be seeking out research of an underage character too. you could try just not being a huge starfish about it.

I completely agree with you, Rally and Ver--that the base claims are ridiculous and not worth concern. I don't personally care if he wants to accuse me of having a waifu or an attraction to cartoons or whatever--the problem is that he has attached information that literally links a photo I had posted to the IRL pics thread as my resume portrait to claims that I am a child predator. My employment, academics, sport activities and even public forms will directly link to those ridiculous claims about me. That's literally slander--which is a crime. I specifically stated that there was zero chance of any sort of legal action, because that would be absurd. The problem is that Beachbum has repeatedly made extemely harmful claims that could easily affect my life. I laughed about it and ignored it hoping that he would stop--because how long would he really keep it up? After several months, I don't really see signs of stopping.

How would it make you feel if someone repeatedly compared you to genuine rapists and monsters alongside images and information currently held by your school and employer? I don't think you'd find it quite so funny when people you really know and work with could easily stumble upon those sorts of claims during a background check.
I don't know about you, but the groups I hang around are tight set.
When you next bother to get a new job (5~ years) the image will be dead, the forums will be dead, or chances are they already can't access what is trying to access it.
This forum has much, MUCH worse stuff that could put you out of a job. We've had two Hot Anime Girls megathreads, we get semi-regularly raided by the same few people and this forum gets attacked on the outside premises. I recommend you leave now, because the only way you'd be caught is if the picture was DIRECTLY uploaded to the employer's website where they can redirect/get the information of websites trying to embed it.

I don't know about you, but the groups I hang around are tight set.
When you next bother to get a new job (5~ years) the image will be dead, the forums will be dead, or chances are they already can't access what is trying to access it.
This forum has much, MUCH worse stuff that could put you out of a job. We've had two Hot Anime Girls megathreads, we get semi-regularly raided by the same few people and this forum gets attacked on the outside premises. I recommend you leave now, because the only way you'd be caught is if the picture was DIRECTLY uploaded to the employer's website where they can redirect/get the information of websites trying to embed it.
and let's not forget those two users who were banned for linking real child research to other bl users

I can't imagine it's fun when somebody reminds the whole forum you defended lolicon, but at the same time, you didn't have to namedrop beachbum in the OP of the R+M thread for no reason

Also Unova is correct, if there's any way for somebody to trace your identity to this forum, you're kinda boned regardless of whether or not somebody is calling you a creep. If you're this concerned, you might consider dissociating entirely.

throwback to the time beachbum posted the shadman comic about kim possible in discord because we were talking about zealot. i mean forget, if you wanna go after zealot for what, wanting to forget a cartoon?, you probably shouldn't literally be seeking out research of an underage character too. you could try just not being a huge starfish about it.
that comic is good