Author Topic: tito and torin are attacking me and my friends  (Read 18383 times)

i have no clue what the forget hes talking about

This reminds me of the Israeli-Palestinian crCIA, torin's Israel and me being Palestine, I'm "demonizing" him which is not the case. I'm simply exposing what he's done and how to stop it. This is getting way out of hand and the case that his "bullying" is warranted because I'm handicapped or some dumb stuff.

This reminds me of the Israeli-Palestinian crCIA, torin's Israel and me being Palestine, I'm "demonizing" him which is not the case. I'm simply exposing what he's done and how to stop it. This is getting way out of hand and the case that his "bullying" is warranted because I'm handicapped or some dumb stuff.
what the hell does this even mean? stop making a fool out of yourself lol

you know rather than spewing autism you could tell me what i did to make your friends remove you

and that they're trying to turn friends against me, Umbalite was a good friend and helped me out, but she unfriended me due to blind faith of torin.
And they lied to her trying to say that I'm a sperge and a friend collector, which is not the case and they know it's not the case.

you know rather than spewing autism you could tell me what i did to make your friends remove you
"autism"
proves my point

This whole thread would do well with some legitimate conversation.
Instead we have frantic typing that barely qualifies as coherent with Kurt posting some of the flimsiest "evidence" ever and potentially calling Torin a Jew and Torin just memeing and calling Kurt autistic.

What the forget is this thread.

This whole thread would do well with some legitimate conversation.
Instead we have frantic typing that barely qualifies as coherent with Kurt posting some of the flimsiest "evidence" ever and potentially calling Torin a Jew and Torin just memeing and calling Kurt autistic.

What the forget is this thread.
Well that's true, but what's so flimsy about the evidence? And no, I did not call him a Jew. Read what I said.

yeah, kurt, can you answer the question? it seems like you intentionally dodged it since you quoted the bost but didnt respond.

yeah, kurt, can you answer the question? it seems like you intentionally dodged it since you quoted the bost but didnt respond.
i did answer the question

and that they're trying to turn friends against me, Umbalite was a good friend and helped me out, but she unfriended me due to blind faith of torin.
And they lied to her trying to say that I'm a sperge and a friend collector, which is not the case and they know it's not the case.
keep m'lady out of this

Umbalite actually defended me w/o going against you, which is pretty respectable

i did answer the question
"autism"
proves my point
that's not what answering a question looks like

itt: 2 stupid back doors try to insult 2 cool dudes