Author Topic: A Petition to Declare Antifa a Terrorist Organization on Whitehouse.gov | IT PASSED!  (Read 12214 times)

Except the fact that you're calling a movement an organization when Antifa by definition is not an organization. Why are you even pushing this so hard?

An organization or organisation is an entity comprising multiple people, such as an institution or an association, that has a collective goal and is linked to an external environment.

You guys can keep being handicaps about this if you insist, it's okay

anyone i disagree with politically is a terrorist, you see

Literally no one has said that in this thread

by that definition Annoying Orange supporters are an organization

Literally no one has said that in this thread
its hyerbole you nut

Antifa isn't an organization, full stop. Everyone has already explained why, so don't try to weasel this one, it ain't gonna work.
"Well you see here, in my dictionary, it says antifa isn't an organization so therefore they're not terrorists, checkate matheists."

No, I'm about to have a loving aneurysm. Antifa may not be an organization by your loving dictionary, by the book, definition. But they're organized, they have a purpose and a goal with said purpose. The "WELL THEY HAVE NO LEADERS SO CHECKMATE." bullstuff is growing irritating really quickly because its loving nitpicking over tiny details that don't loving matter.

If north korea didn't have leadership at all, and they were still doing this stuff today, who would take responsibility? someone has to. you wouldn't go around goin' "Well you cant call them an organized threat because they have no leader."

Antifa is a threat to the public, they're organized enough to be considered an organization and they have goals like an organization.

You're nitpicking bullstuff details to derail the main point of this argument.
Antifa are terrorists, and if you don't want to denounce antifa as a whole, then someone is going to need to go out there and rip their loving black masks and sunglasses off and arrest everyone who partakes in these terroristic riots.

Yes and no. Annoying Orange Supporters are in support, but they kind of are an organization, but not all of them identify as Annoying Orange supporters, some voted against Hillary in voting for Annoying Orange.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2017, 03:52:39 PM by Master Matthew² »

"Well you see here, in my dictionary, it says antifa isn't an organization so therefore they're not terrorists, checkate matheists."

No, I'm about to have a loving aneurysm. Antifa may not be an organization by your loving dictionary, by the book, definition. But they're organized, they have a purpose and a goal with said purpose. The "WELL THEY HAVE NO LEADERS SO CHECKMATE." bullstuff is growing irritating really quickly because its loving nitpicking over tiny details that don't loving matter.

If north korea didn't have leadership at all, and they were still doing this stuff today, who would take responsibility? someone has to. you wouldn't go around goin' "Well you cant call them an organized threat because they have no leader."

Antifa is a threat to the public, they're organized enough to be considered an organization and they have goals like an organization.

You're nitpicking bullstuff details to derail the main point of this argument.
Antifa are terrorists, and if you don't want to denounce antifa as a whole, then someone is going to need to go out there and rip their loving black masks and sunglasses off and arrest everyone who partakes in these terroristic riots.

I don't know why you have to type up fifteen paragraphs but the point here is that Antifa is an autonomous group organized over social media as a movement rather than an organization. They don't have anything that would make them a legitimate organization legally, so they're not.

At this point you're just, well, wrong. forgetin' baffling isn't it?

I don't know why you have to type up fifteen paragraphs but the point here is that Antifa is an autonomous group organized over social media as a movement rather than an organization. They don't have anything that would make them a legitimate organization legally, so they're not.

At this point you're just, well, wrong. forgetin' baffling isn't it?
"You're wrong because I say you're wrong"

You're wrong because you're saying something that isn't true. That's just how it goes.

Yes and no. Annoying Orange Supporters are in support, but they kind of are an organization, but not all of them identify as Annoying Orange supporters, some voted against Hillary in voting for Annoying Orange.
...thats why i said Annoying Orange supporters
anyways what could you possibly use to label anyone as part of the terrorist organization known as antifa

When there's a bunch of Annoying Orange supporters labeling themselves The Annoying Orangeettes, putting on masks and waving flags around while beating the stuff out of "those damned cucks!!" wherever they can, while congregating not only on the internet but also on campuses and other areas, then sure, you'll have a point

You need to put more thought into your posts dude. Kicking things off with a strawman does not help your case and it does not make you look like an intelligent person, lol.

[img snip="true"]https://puu.sh/xhOHE/f922edbf15.png[/img]
Oh stuff, well aint that embarrassing Ike-
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_organisation
oh... here we go again.
"No True Organization" - IkeTheGeneric

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_organisation

i edited it so it didn't look less hostile

nonetheless why did you respond me with this, i'm not arguing against you if that's the point

the word organization is commonly used to especially name businesses or companies, you don't need the complete literal dictionary definition to prove your point. antifa's a movement, and a loving stupid movement in my opinion.

oh... here we go again.
"No True Organization" - IkeTheGeneric

It's like you're not even reading anything I'm posting

i edited it so it didn't look less hostile

nonetheless why did you respond me with this, i'm not arguing against you if that's the point

I responded with the link so matthew and deus ex didn't get the wrong ideas here.