Author Topic: Does anyone have a small tropical island save that I could use for a video?  (Read 2091 times)

Title. I will credit you as the builder of the map in the end of the video and PM you a picture of sand.

this should be in suggestions and requests lmao

this should be in suggestions and requests lmao
Thank you for your service. Wish we had more helpful people like you.

What style do you want? I've got a build from pirate rpg I made not too long ago, it's modter. If you're okay with that will post when get back.

« Last Edit: August 19, 2017, 12:44:08 PM by Blockhead31735 »

What style do you want? I've got a build from pirate rpg I made not too long ago, it's modter. If you're okay with that will post when get back.

-snip-
is this island have dirt roads or no roads?

Hey Blockhead31735, I remember playing grapple knife with you pretty frequently, though I had another name.

I could actually very well use that save of yours by cutting out a portion of it, if that's fine by you. Will you PM me a link to the upload?

Also I have a fairly good collection of sand pictures if you're interested

is this island have dirt roads or no roads?
No roads.

I could actually very well use that save of yours by cutting out a portion of it, if that's fine by you. Will you PM me a link to the upload?
Yea do whatever you want with it. Don't remember the individual brickpacks for the buildings and such, but for the terrain all you need are:

Modter, 4x modter, Siba's modter, Syl's trees, Detail trees, and Plant bricks. Think that should be all, if any issue arises lmk

Forgot to post actual download:
Download
« Last Edit: August 19, 2017, 02:42:21 PM by Blockhead31735 »

look at this wholesome thread folks

look at this wholesome thread folks
yes this is a good thread with good intentions and good people

Idk why but this thread made me sincerely happy.