Author Topic: Zach's flipnote collection  (Read 3363 times)

oh ya i saw some of these already on sudomemo
garbage

zach do u believe in slender man

5.5/10

some of the drawings could use some work and animation at some points is a bit jerky at some points.

Also, I looked up "doraemon is from which country" on Google and found this, try it for yourself, it's for real.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2017, 10:13:26 PM by MoleManFromMiddleMars »

WHERES EPISODE 2 OF THE DOREAZACH REVIEWS

5.5/10

some of the drawings could use some work and animation at some points is a bit jerky at some points.

Also, I looked up "doraemon is from which country" on Google and found this, try it for yourself, it's for real.

Um excuse me look at the loving top result

WHERES EPISODE 2 OF THE DOREAZACH REVIEWS

Please be patient, i havent had time to work on it

Um excuse me look at the loving top result

I know it's from Japan but why is Doraemon a threat to Pakistan?

Also what are you planning to review?

Why Furbys are not scary at all. I really dont get why people dislike them or are frightened by them. I believe it must be because their facial features are too human. I will also talk about rumors that have been floating around that are false (them waking up at 3 am by themselves, for instance)

Why Furbys are not scary at all. I really dont get why people dislike them or are frightened by them. I believe it must be because their facial features are too human. I will also talk about rumors that have been floating around that are false (them waking up at 3 am by themselves, for instance)
furbys were made to be living gun targets

furbys were made to be living gun targets

No they were not, they were intended to be an alternative if you couldnt get a dog or cat. in other words, they are intended to be an electronic pet, and nothing more than an electronic pet.

why do the furbies have six feet