should silenced/suppressed guns be legal

Poll

choose

not even our military should have them they are despicable
no they will make assassinations go up
yes but regulated out my ass
absolutely, with the same acquiring process as a regular gun
they should be industry standard

Author Topic: should silenced/suppressed guns be legal  (Read 3594 times)

Badspot

• Administrator
I used to shoot low power .22 out of a long rifle with my dad and it makes basically no noise.  About as loud as an air rifle, without any suppressor at all. 

I've shot a silenced Ruger 22/45 which uses 9mm ammo and it essentially made no sound whatsoever.

All guns should be legal

what the hell is your problem? all guns? we cant let people run around using these:

guns can't be silenced

.22 calibre rifles are pretty quiet, the De Lisle Carbine is quieter than a low-power air rifle so yeah i think guns can be silent.

.22 calibre rifles are pretty quiet, the De Lisle Carbine is quieter than a low-power air rifle so yeah i think guns can be silent.

depends on the 22 cal ammo but most of it is really quiet

They can be quiet, but they can't be silenced. That's not the point of a suppressor.

Whattabout a Suppressed Grenade??

Whattabout a Suppressed Grenade??
what about a suppressed Molotov?

.22 rounds are really loving quiet, especially in long rifles
it's about the same amount of noise as hitting a nail with a hammer

what the hell is your problem? all guns? we cant let people run around using these:

ftfy