B.F.E.D. Music pack

Author Topic: B.F.E.D. Music pack  (Read 5004 times)

B.F.E.D. (Banned from equestria Daily.) Is a flash dating game about MLP made by Pokehidden.

Features (most) music used in BFED.

Link to pack: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B69san4itRZpbnRZaktncFpVQ00

Any suggestions for anymore trash can be messaged or typed in the comment. kek.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2017, 03:48:48 PM by Jaighter »

dating game about MLP made by Pokehidden.
this is not what jesus died for

I think my heart stopped for a moment

i also think i had a traumatic flashback from when i first heard about that game can i schedule an appointment with a therapist?
« Last Edit: August 21, 2017, 06:19:25 PM by crazy54311 »

It came from the ground, man! I couldn't freakin' find my friends brain after they blew him up.

You know I was brainstorming just what B.F.E.D could've possibly stood for.

I regret finding out.

Banned From Equestria Daily showed up in my youtube search after watching some slenderman vids in 2011.
It looked so odd and out of place, so, I clicked on it. I was 6 years younger, so I was 9 at the time. I had no idea what MLP even was besides the toys my big sister had in the basement from 1999. Thanks for reminding me of this, that which had traumatised me.

Banned from equestria daily is not or is not just a flash dating game it's a game where you have to get all the mares pregnant. Trust me I've known what this game is and it's rather disturbing on some parts the reason why I know what this game is because I'm a brony and if you feel like commenting on the fandom do it nicely no disrespectful comments please.

Oh and also, can't download!

Banned From Equestria Daily showed up in my youtube search after watching some slenderman vids in 2011.
It looked so odd and out of place, so, I clicked on it. I was 6 years younger, so I was 9 at the time. I had no idea what MLP even was besides the toys my big sister had in the basement from 1999. Thanks for reminding me of this, that which had traumatised me.
Oof, I can relate to this almost except of the part of watching slenderman cause i was a bitch baby and cant stand spooky stuff

Oh and also, can't download!

that's maybe a good thing

Edit: Fixed link, should work now.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2017, 03:49:03 PM by Jaighter »

you're welcome C:

I think my heart stopped for a moment

i also think i had a traumatic flashback from when i first heard about that game can i schedule an appointment with a therapist?

posting photos from SCP stories
why
its not even scary. id also like to note that after doing a little research, the creator, pokehidden, stole all of the songs in the game and just bitcrushed them. you coule have saved everyone the effort of googling it and just called them 8-bit (x) songs

Banned from equestria daily is not or is not just a flash dating game it's a game where you have to get all the mares pregnant. Trust me I've known what this game is and it's rather disturbing on some parts the reason why I know what this game is because I'm a brony and if you feel like commenting on the fandom do it nicely no disrespectful comments please.
Banned From Equestria Daily, from what I can remember, was kind of like meet and forget and some other flash love games. You dont date, like most of those newgrounds love games you just do a simple task and get love. Theres no story to it. It was meant to probably troll people on Equestria Daily, which I can only assume is a MLP forum from the steam groups whifh are about it and have mentioned it.

why
its not even scary. id also like to note that after doing a little research, the creator, pokehidden, stole all of the songs in the game and just bitcrushed them. you coule have saved everyone the effort of googling it and just called them 8-bit (x) songs
Banned From Equestria Daily, from what I can remember, was kind of like meet and forget and some other flash love games. You dont date, like most of those newgrounds love games you just do a simple task and get love. Theres no story to it. It was meant to probably troll people on Equestria Daily, which I can only assume is a MLP forum from the steam groups whifh are about it and have mentioned it.
autism

why

i stated USED and not OWNED. also it's useless to comment on stupid post. It'll only make you look stupid, almost like the post.