Might be going to America during summer, what state should i go to?

Author Topic: Might be going to America during summer, what state should i go to?  (Read 2993 times)

lol forget about him you guys gotta fund my cross country trip to beat the living stuff out of every forumer in america
I'll give you 10 bucks to beat up torin

There's this island off the coast of California called Catalina, it's pretty nice there

probably anywhere with stuff to do in the city and some good scenery, you dont get either where i live
All those pictures I posted are within 20 miles of each other. The Cuyahoga Valley National Park is right next to Cleveland.
Plenty of museums as well, a zoo, an aquarium, the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, and there's lots to do in the national park. Plus, if you're willing to drive a little under an hour and a half west, there's Cedar Point.

I'll give you 10 bucks to beat up torin
give me 20 and ill hospitalize him

give me 20 and ill hospitalize him
thats one helluva deal!!!!

There's this island off the coast of California called Catalina, it's pretty nice there

I went to Catalina on a cruise. He's not wrong.

I would probably recommend California (north for forests, south for cities/pretty hills) or the Appalachians (big cities are nonexistent here though, with the exception of Atlanta)

or niagara falls
or colorado

come to oregon. we have trees.

come to florida we'll eat your face

d not come to florida or i will kil you until your died

i dunno man, i think if i went there i would just disintegrate under the heat
Only if ur unworthy

ya fr you should just drive across the country through the north then again through the middle
forget the south nobody loves that

come to southern california it's not as dry as you think

come to southern california it's not as dry as you think
Yeah the hills where I am are green as forget