Author Topic: Request: weapon_CPX-1  (Read 3423 times)

Can someone make a CPX-1 with laser sight

accuracy at 0.74

Damage at 30

bottomless magazine

Semi-auto

and with animations that will fit the hand on the character

Model like this one.

« Last Edit: August 30, 2017, 08:38:39 AM by Master Lightbrink »

What?
What does that value mean? Can't really tell how accurate that is w/o some scale to base it off of.

you realize if your accuracy is bigger than 1.0 your bullets will like, go backwards in random directions

if you can kill someone with a 36 accuracy gun i will buy you a steam game
« Last Edit: August 24, 2017, 09:57:38 PM by PhantOS »

you realize if your accuracy is bigger than 1.0 your bullets will like, go backwards in random directions

perhaps he meant 0.36?

depends on how you measure accuracy
borderlands has it so 100 accuracy is perfect, while the lower it gets the more spread

Tfw you have already started working on a model then check back on the topic and the OP edited in a different image.

Tfw you have already started working on a model then check back on the topic and the OP edited in a different image.

Are you talking to me or someone else because I was fixing this topic?
« Last Edit: August 29, 2017, 07:31:42 PM by Master Lightbrink »

Yes by changing/adding the words and numbers.

Are you talking to me or someone else because I was fixing this topic?
you changed the reference image after I had already started working on the model.

I mistaken the previous model as a cpx-1. if you wanted me to fix that I will do it immediately.

Kinda preoccupied right now. Here's how far I've gotten so far. This will still be polished and scaled more as well.

https://skfb.ly/6twNz

Kinda preoccupied right now. Here's how far I've gotten so far. This will still be polished and scaled more as well.

https://skfb.ly/6twNz

The model seems very nice looking great work