Author Topic: BADSPOT IS most pathetic user in blockland history  (Read 28607 times)

i move it like a pixel over to make it look 3d

holy stuff me too

I want to say Willy McNilly again because child enthusiasts are scum

what happened here
even inh isnt defending mczealot holy forget

Do you guys ever click and drag people's avatars around? Like I'm dragging a slightly more transparent copy of Ike's avatar around my screen, trying to make a cyclops deer. It is pretty fun.
haha I do that a ton. I like to select text and drag it out by 1 pixel to make it look like it's bold.

I eat meat because I don't give a flying forget about some random damn cow 3000 miles from me
Congrats, you're a tool in a system that teaches you not to feel guilt or remorse when you cause massive amounts of suffering. Drawing artificial lines between yourself and other beings so that you won't sympathize with them when you exploit them and cause suffering is exactly how racism proliferates. If you lived 300 years ago you'd probably be saying "I don't give a stuff about some monday on a farm three-thousand miles away. They were born and raised to be slaves--it's their purpose in life. So what's wrong with it?"

You're going to be remembered in the same vein as those who owned and proliferated slavery because "It's easier to just not think about it. It's easier to own slaves!" Animals have feelings and emotions--exactly like people do. I actually make arguments against meat consumption (and I've gotten around a half dozen people to take up vegetarian diets in my life) because I actually want to stop a problem, while you want to pretend it doesn't exist.

Some people are capable of reverse-reasoning their torture and murder of animals by pretending its the only way or that they somehow don't feel pain or fear. Unfortunately, you're stupider than any of them. You're on the lowest rung of society and you will never contribute anything to the world.

what happened here
even inh isnt defending mczealot holy forget
The forget? INH has always had a hate boner. Not even sure if he's ever supported me in an argument.

Plants and animals can't be compared because plants kind of don't have brains
So what? They're still living things. Why does the fact the life is complex and can feel things or not matter?

You're on the lowest rung of society and you will never contribute anything to the world.
that's implying that everything you have ever done or will ever do to proliferate veganism hasn't been hopelessly in vain

sorry but enjoying meat is not supporting slavery or racism, nice try on the fake guilt tho!

Zealot, you gotta remember there are much more inhumane things in nature. Most spiders inject their fangs into things to liquify their insides and then eat the liwuidy mush. Praying Mantises eat the head of their loveual partners, rats eat their own babies, emerald wasps mind control roosterroaches, etc.

This isn't new.

So what? They're still living things. Why does the fact the life is complex and can feel things or not matter?
Plants are the very bottom of the food chain and are eaten by everything slightly above them and some things slightly gigher on the food chain than what eats them. Plants also sometimes need to be eaten to spread their seeds.

Also your second paragraph makes no sense to me-- if something feels no pain and has little semblance of emotions, then there is no ethical issue with killing it in large numbers for food. I honestly can't tell what point you're trying to make there.
Sounds like that person was pretty ignorant lol
So if a cow lost its sense of pain and didn't feel emotions, you'd kill it? The point I'm making is that it's stupid that whether it feels it or not makes it unethical. It's still life.

that's implying that everything you have ever done or will ever do to proliferate veganism hasn't been hopelessly in vain

This is pretty much it, we can rattle our pans about whatever the forget here, but the fact remains that nothing will change.

also for dinner my dad is gonna charcoal some delicious burgers with hickory smoked bbq cooked into it, if ya dont like that then come to my apartment in skiatook and prevent it yourself, namecalling and insulting on a screen does jack stuff aside making you look like a brainwashed buffoon

Keep virtue signalling mczealot. It's too bad you don't give the same rights you want for animals to those children you have strung up in your basement.

So if a cow lost its sense of pain and didn't feel emotions, you'd kill it? The point I'm making is that it's stupid that whether it feels it or not makes it unethical. It's still life.
It'd be a lame cow and would actually be killed by some form of disease not even a year after. Either that or something takes down and eats the lame cow. There's no winning here, Ms. Terra.

Appealing to emotion doesn't work here. I don't care enough about animal suffering to go broke trying to afford food. Until you can figure out a better argument to how a substitute would be economically feasible, you're not really making a case here.

If you want to make any substantial changes to the food industry, this will be your first hurdle.

Grain isn't a substitute for meat and livestock product. This isn't a realistic substitute.
well that's a different question; you said it wasn't affordable. i'm not trying to say that grain is a full substitute for meat and milk. we could be growing tons of other crops in the spaces we use growing grain for cattle to eat. a wealth of crops could replace the nutrition we get from eating cows.

i'm not saying we should completely axe beef from human diets, i'm saying growing other crops rather than depending on beef as a staple would result in 10x as much food as we get from growing beef as per the rule of 10% and be way more sustainable.