BADSPOT IS most pathetic user in blockland history

Author Topic: BADSPOT IS most pathetic user in blockland history  (Read 27616 times)

mmmmmm this burger i just made is pretty tasty

stop this murder #buffalolivesmatter

Chick fila doesn't exist in Canada so I've never had it.

if you think anything is wrong with society, forget you

yes

There's activism, and then there's smug virtue signalling on a lego forum

god i wish chick-fil-a didn't taste so good

do i have to beat you senseless for saying such heresy

There's activism, and then there's smug virtue signalling on a lego forum

Who wants to be a vegan activist though

I forgot this account existed--I thought it got banned? Anyway this made me laugh my ass off man

tbh zealot, from a logical standpoint, i think you should worry less about animals being killed and more about the ecosystem being generally forgeted by pollution. bears kill fish, it's just a way of life. just because we're people doesn't mean we don't follow the ecosystem, if people just suddenly stopped killing and eating animals then the food chain would be all forgeted up in many ways that would just end up with even more animal deaths
Yea, the animals are personally a soft spot for me, but they're equally good reasons.

there's nothing wrong with veganism it's just you shouldnt try to force it onto other people
Except I wasn't even the one who brought it up lol? I was literally just responding to Red Spy who randomly starting quoting me talking about it

Except I wasn't even the one who brought it up lol? I was literally just responding to Red Spy who randomly starting quoting me talking about it
i was more talking in general than right now. you do have a past of trying to convince other people about it when animals are mentioned

I'm gonna look at how derailed this topic got and I'm gonna say yeah mczealot is the most pathetic