Author Topic: [NEWS] Sheriff Joe Arpaio gets pardoned  (Read 4396 times)

if it was a latino doing this to white people you'd all be furious

In all likelihood, Sheriff Joe would have served zero jail-time and probably just paid a hefty fine. There's no deliverance of justice for the people he has wronged, but I think the true justice here was the fact his ass was voted out at a time when tribal, anti-immigration bullstuff is at a high-point.

This is just going to further alienate Annoying Orange's base. Principled Republicans will realize that he's implicitly defending criminal acts of racism, and the people who support this pardon would have voted for him anyway. Let him make it all the more easy for Democrats to run some youthful maverick like Tulsi Gabbard in 2020 to kick his ass out.

He was only going to serve like six month- oh hey, guy.
In all likelihood, Sheriff Joe would have served zero jail-time and probably just paid a hefty fine.

Let him make it all the more easy for Democrats to run some youthful maverick like Tulsi Gabbard in 2020 to kick his ass out.

I voted out this guy. I'd love to vote for him to languish in tent city

I voted out this guy. I'd love to vote for him to languish in tent city
fortunately our new sheriff got rid of tent city

fortunately our new sheriff got rid of tent city
Well I vote to start a new one just for Joe

good. we have to be hard on crime
even if it's to a fault

Arpaio was arrested and sentenced on charges of criminal contempt. He's literally one of the criminals

Arpaio was arrested and sentenced on charges of criminal contempt. He's literally one of the criminals
hellhound posts these sarcastically, it's a running gag

In all likelihood, Sheriff Joe would have served zero jail-time and probably just paid a hefty fine. There's no deliverance of justice for the people he has wronged, but I think the true justice here was the fact his ass was voted out at a time when tribal, anti-immigration bullstuff is at a high-point.

This is just going to further alienate Annoying Orange's base. Principled Republicans will realize that he's implicitly defending criminal acts of racism, and the people who support this pardon would have voted for him anyway. Let him make it all the more easy for Democrats to run some youthful maverick like Tulsi Gabbard in 2020 to kick his ass out.
I cannot stand Tulsi, everything about her seems so fake. Her ties to Hindu nationalists make me uncomfortable. I would seriously consider a moderate Republican over her if she wins the primaries in 2020.

I would seriously consider a moderate Republican over her if she wins the primaries in 2020.
Do you think the Republicans will contest the 2020 primary?

Do you think the Republicans will contest the 2020 primary?
By contest you mean that Annoying Orange will have a serious challenger in 2020 and possibly lost the primary? Then yeah, I think so, but if he does go up against Tulsi in 2020 I would vote for her since she's the lesser of two evils

that sucker should be sniped

he's like the real life version of frank tenpenny
where's hernandez when you need him