Author Topic: The forums writes a song for my stuffty band one word at a time  (Read 10234 times)

time.

EDIT: Song so far

hormones don't exist, inject autism near your cist
and platonic fluids make me slit
taste the rainbow motherforgeter
reptilian pavillion maximillion wanker
Kangaroos are delicious, and
stick it in her pooper

wow dawg how about that?
Molest my sister with Kimon's little pecker
so she becomes gay again.
Tits are gay as traps shouldn't have feelings
because my balls itch.
Stalin loves big guys for you
No way, hose.
Thots die painfully in my dungeon
deep rules tunnel snakes up my urethra
so

HNNNG
EEEERRGHHHH

Just stop

AGH

CRRAAAAAWWLLLING IIINNNNNN MY SSSSkool kids klubKKIIIIIIINNNNN
of of of. Blockland more pneumonoultramicroscopicsilic ovolcanoconiosis and mondays
THESE WOOOUUUUNDS SAAAALTING BUFFALOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO FEELINGS

Glocks cause syphilis
Painless lodsemone
a b c d e f g h i j
WHORE
You're core
America more
genital pleasure up the äås

Error 069

It's the nutshack, tonight
It's the nutshack, tonight, suck succ suc, forget
Hello World!
ike likes snake

It's it's it's it's.
Japanese cheese is nut shack
because its weeb shack orgy time.

« Last Edit: August 28, 2017, 09:41:43 PM by Master Matthew² »

why'd you add an image

Tyler

why'd you add an image

Tyler
Why not
An image is a thousand words

An image is a thousand words

does it say that u in ur garage cooking ju-jitsu students and yo cat come in like dis and u finna smash but her ice age locked pusillanimous individual just started to helt 3 days from now and you finna make a decision while yo mom frying deadlocks in the fireplace like dis and you haven't busted a nut in 24 months and she look at u like this while lawnmowing the aquarium but you on probation since the polic of newhampton ordered kyle jack the toll booth manager eating meth pipe with tha man but 22 hours from now on the pilot flying from 9/11 to arizona africa but ya man boosie in a gimpsuit ready to grill tomatoes with bill clinton and he ask for a reciept but the manager's daughter naughty at home withleathers strips on her eyelids while hanginf from the balcony is a 8% chance vitaly offs himself look like more of an ass gotta decide if you finna smash or nah there was a party 2 centuries ago taht you had your playstation portable and sonic lookin at ya all slick in front of the dinner table while you grandma givin him a handjob couple hours ago with a oven mitten covered in spider mist that uo best friend bob marely rolled his joint upon and you finna crunch a meth pipe with tha man but 22 hours from now on the pilot flying from 9/11 to school, come home, eat, do cactuar but both maple can you too
« Last Edit: August 28, 2017, 10:07:31 PM by Køtt »

why'd you add an image
because that image is a lyric
they have to sing it