In n Out or Fatburger

Poll

e

Fatburger
15 (27.8%)
In n Out
39 (72.2%)

Total Members Voted: 54

Author Topic: In n Out or Fatburger  (Read 4720 times)

Sadly I haven't been there so you get a pass

And I haven't seen or been to an In n' Out or Fatburger.
You do realise there's a secret menu

Okay, Ive changed my mind. In n' Out sucks at a moral level. Secret menu's are the lamest thing I think I could ever think of. What a tourist gouge.
Only weak brains go for that type of low hanging fruit.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2017, 10:18:05 PM by Mr.Noßody »

i've never even seen In n Out nor Fatburger restaurants
I've seen Five Guys but thats about 20-25 minutes away from me and I haven't eat in yet there

how fattening is fatburger

its not a name that screams good taste

fatburger's very self-explanatory with the name if they are selling this type stuff as a "challenge":

like i like burgers in general but jesus loving christ what is this

in'n'out is garbage in their own ways but you know thank god i don't see huge loving monsters like this

well thats not as bad as that one restaurant.... "Heart-attack Grill" I think it was called?
I remember reading that someone died from cardiac arrest after eating there

well thats not as bad as that one restaurant.... "Heart-attack Grill" I think it was called?
I remember reading that someone died from cardiac arrest after eating there
that restaurant is one of a kind and its entire purpose is to be as unhealthy as possible

fries fried in lard and you get a free meal if you're over like 400lb or somethin

almost anything is not as bad as that

die

sorry but a secret menu is completely loving pointless if you expect people to catch an eye at the generic and boring stuff you're selling

i mean you can sell basically burgers and that's it but secret menu? really??

i'll admit their burgers are ok too and i've never tried fatburger in my life so

but bitch we all know BURGER MONGER is real stuff

in 'n out is basically a customize your burger place. its less a secret menu and more "this is what we named stuff people order a lot"

for example you can go in and ask for your burger to have no veggies, no top bun, and only cheese and meat, and they'll do it.

or you can ask for a lettuce wrapped burger, no buns, and they'll do it.

the only complaint i have is its unclear you can order stuff to go on top of your fries, and their fries suck cause they aren't double-fried, but whatever.

never been to fatburger but literally anything is better than In N Out so i have to go with fatburger
>:( a n g e r

fatburger is good too I guess

you guys like snowdogs or furburgers