In n Out or Fatburger

Poll

e

Fatburger
15 (27.8%)
In n Out
39 (72.2%)

Total Members Voted: 54

Author Topic: In n Out or Fatburger  (Read 4723 times)

whataburger > literally everything

ok yeah just loving ignore the obvious pun
you bitch..........You Moterhfcuerk

Been to many great burger places. Went to Five Guys and was unimpressed. Went to In N Out, and it's kinda good but not really my thing. My favorite common burger place is Habit Burger.

I think its a west coast thing. Ive never met people with more of an attachment to franchise.

west coast worst coast

if you want a good burger you make it at home or you go to a non-chain restaurant

burgers are hard to forget up but still, the best isn't gonna be found in a restaurant where the owner of the chain has never set his foot in the building after its opening

There was also this local burger restaurant when I lived in Los Angeles called Capitol Burger and it was so loving good

if you want a good burger you make it at home or you go to a non-chain restaurant

burgers are hard to forget up but still, the best isn't gonna be found in a restaurant where the owner of the chain has never set his foot in the building after its opening
ok but that's where you're wrong because in-n-out is some good stuff

What the forget is:
In n Out
Fatburger
Whataburger
Smashburger
Del Taco

Do you guys live in a different dimension or something?
I have NEVER seen any place with these names.
do you live in nebraska

Tbh I forgot del taco existed
Every time I think about it I think about this toy shark I got from del taco years ago

Tbh I forgot del taco existed
this. never went to it once but every day on the way to school in my 2nd and 3rd grades i passed it

We don't have those in the Midwest lmao