Poll

e

Fatburger
15 (27.8%)
In n Out
39 (72.2%)

Total Members Voted: 54

Author Topic: In n Out or Fatburger  (Read 4725 times)

never been to fatburger but literally anything is better than In N Out so i have to go with fatburger

every time i go into in/out somebody accidentally calls animal style doggystyle so i gotta go with in/out

literally anything?
in n out is overrated trash. im not waiting in line behind a bunch of idiots who idolize a restaurant that is notorious for its like three menu items which is supposed to make things 'quick' and 'fast'.

in n out is the best fast food

never been to fatburger but literally anything is better than In N Out so i have to go with fatburger

loving kill yourself

tbh the only reason i like in/out food is because locally they make this avocado burger that's damn good

trog doesn't eat like a real king

Well, I've never had Fatburger, but I heard it's good to get at two in the morning on a good day.

in n out is the best fast food

loving kill yourself
im sorry you western people's only source of good food is an overcrowded greasy restaurant that has literally 3 combo menu options

trog doesn't eat like a real king
id rather eat cookout, which has a much larger menu item for a lot cheaper than in n out.

There was also this local burger restaurant when I lived in Los Angeles called Capitol Burger and it was so loving good

the in-n-out by my house always takes forever >:(

im sorry you western people's only source of good food is an overcrowded greasy restaurant that has literally 3 combo menu options
id rather eat cookout, which has a much larger menu item for a lot cheaper than in n out.
You do realise there's a secret menu

You do realise there's a secret menu
is that why 70 people crowd themselves in those tiny ass restaurants? not worth it to me.