Author Topic: Titanic map.  (Read 1372 times)

You know how it shows all these special maps in the default images? Well, Ive found (and have) all of the maps except the titanic map it shows. I cant find it anywhere. Can someone give me the link?
Thanks,

i think it was bones4's titanic not sure tbh

i think it was bones4's titanic not sure tbh
can confirm it was one of bones4 titanic builds. i dont think it was ever finished, and instead scrapped for a rebuild

can confirm it was one of bones4 titanic builds. i dont think it was ever finished, and instead scrapped for a rebuild
Wasn't there an old half-of-a-Titanic save that was for the Bedroom map that used default bricks?

Wasn't there an old half-of-a-Titanic save that was for the Bedroom map that used default bricks?
Still Bones

Still Bones
I know, but wasn't the save for it posted at some point? Surely someone, if not Bones himself, must have it

I know, but wasn't the save for it posted at some point? Surely someone, if not Bones himself, must have it
Hasn't been posted afaik. The newer one someone might have, though only Bones and Demian have the brick files unless they've been released since.

OP is looking for this one anyways
Very few people are still around from this time. I definitely don't have it. Maybe Syl has it.