Author Topic: #freetox support thread - clique not allowed  (Read 60540 times)

sunlight burns commies
its a grassroots underground movement for a reason

I have no idea what to loving say anymore, this is like, the biggest stufffest that I have ever seen in my 3 years on the BLF.

I saw this stuffstorm from a mile away, you guys are poking a bear here. One or two forgetups you can get away with, but eventually therell be hell to pay.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2017, 01:12:58 PM by Mr Unicode »

what level do I unlock that

you gotta buy the New World expansion by paradox interactive for $20 but the AI in your game can still go outside before you own the DLC

badspot is one of my favorites. your small contribution to the world was the best thing that ever happened to me

ever since that whole child research ban i knew literally anything could happen here. its like a modern wild west. humanity needs something like that

This place is the lamest wild west ever

i await the future when the blf die and its members follow badspot through every virtual endeavor he will ever participate in like some kind of ghost of autism's past

i await the future when the blf die and its members follow badspot through every virtual endeavor he will ever participate in like some kind of ghost of autism's past

i'd do it

ghost of autism's past

eric scrooge is going to be enjoying a cup of cynicism near the fire when suddenly the collective souls of all the handicaps he left behind will form and takes him on a journey showcasing all the regretful decisions he made in life, such as the creation of the aot discussion board, the modification help merger, the hard drive failure and finally the blf shutdown

and then he bans them
« Last Edit: August 31, 2017, 04:18:01 PM by PhantOS »

unfortunately the allure of constant political conflict
i disagree the political fiesta is what made this place a lot less fun

i come here to clown not to frown

I'm gonna make them give back our past

we would more likely move to reddit blockland. and it sucks there...

tbh any blf replacement that doesnt have me as the owner or administrator isn't worth using