Author Topic: #freetox support thread - clique not allowed  (Read 60354 times)

I don't go on BL discords but they seems like a huge stuffstorm from what I have observed in dramas.

Noedit: i also don't have any form of communication (might get a discord sometime later) so if the forums go down, I'm gonna have a hard time without seeing lego lad, trog, seth and some others
But yeah I'll miss you guys

Thank you, and goodnight. I hope this forum stays.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2017, 12:11:29 AM by Jefferson Block »

this forum literally cured me of my social anxiety so im happy about that
since i started being a generally more friendly person on here i have actually made a ton of new friends irl and on here. it's amazing what such a ridiculous forum can do

since i started being a generally more friendly person on here i have actually made a ton of new friends irl and on here. it's amazing what such a ridiculous forum can do
I've noticed ive become more thick skinned since I entered this forum. My friends and me have picked up on it, I used to be so emotional lol

same
thank u forums :')

I've noticed ive become more thick skinned since I entered this forum. My friends and me have picked up on it, I used to be so emotional lol
what friends

I don't go on BL discords but they seems like a huge stuffstorm from what I have observed in dramas.
It's hard to have a stuffstorm without messages

for what it's worth i think this website is as a whole a decent place to be. but the people here the shortest are usually small children who can't understand the internet and the people here long enough have this near autistic need to visit a lego forum that at the end of the day serves them nothing more than a feeling of "huh ok". like if the blf died tomorrow i'd probably give less of a stuff you'd expect for a guy with an average of 19 posts a day. sure there are some cool people here but they are outshined by the almost endless amount of people that i feel like are the types of people irl that noone wants to be around. pretty much the only reason i still browse here is because i'm waiting for my game to load or i have some time to kill while i'm waiting for something irl.

don't get me wrong, i think badspot's a cool dude. i think the game he made is cool. i think the design of this website has something special even though it's just a really custom version of a really common forum software. i just think at the end of the day there's nothing really special about this place if you look past the really passive version of stockholm syndrome going on here. i enjoy posting here from time to time sure. this isn't a really convoluted and drawn out leaving post, and i don't want this to be interpreted as one. i feel like there's some type of psychological term that i'm trying to describe here but i can't be forgeted to look it up because i can't describe feelings to that much of a t.

let me tell you a story. i went to virginia during the summer and it was cool except for the loving ungodly heat that i keep mentioning to literally everybody. i'll skip 99% but i'll tell you i basically didn't post at all and when i got home i felt like posting on the forums would kill my whole attitude that i got- which might i add made me feel amazing. and guess what. it did. i've been feeling like a sack of stuff for the past month and a half and it's probably reflected in my posts. i've somehow been able to post more than a quip but i got more cynical as a result. i actually made more friends in the time i haven't posted here than in the entirety of the two years i've spent stuffposting about memes, and i don't know how i feel about that. what's the point of the story you're asking? i think the people who leave here feel better in the long run that the people who've posted here regularly for 10 years. there's some cool people here obviously but it also isn't healthy.

i've been thinking of this stuff for over an hour and i should probably just hit post now
« Last Edit: August 31, 2017, 12:46:43 AM by Red Spy »

i have to agree 'ith red spy, the days after the forums server died, my productivity increased like tenfold, despite me catching myself trying to check the forums every other minute.

its a drug. unfortunately its also probably the only place for any centralized discussion about the game though, and without this forum, addons probably would stop existing. 

i have to agree 'ith red spy, the days after the forums server died, my productivity increased like tenfold, despite me catching myself trying to check the forums every other minute.

its a drug. unfortunately its also probably the only place for any centralized discussion about the game though, and without this forum, addons probably would stop existing.  

i'd glady take the trade of no addons anymore for people actually going outside

There's nothing tying you down, man. If using these forums makes you unhappy, you should stop.

There's nothing tying you down, man. If using these forums makes you unhappy, you should stop.
I think that's what he's getting at

i'd glady take the trade of no addons anymore for people actually going outside
i mean, i guess... but i like being on drugs too...

unfortunately the allure of constant political conflict, cool servers and content, and general stuffposting is too strong for most of us